justaguy

Andre Drummond 2019-2020 Outlook

2 minutes ago, OxyBubbleMan said:

I think the Mavs are just being realistic about their chances this season. They just want to get their feet wet and integrate Kristaps better.

Is Drummond's motor worth a gamble this season and beyond? It is one of the things Pistons fans get annoyed at. Maybe it is the losing, we don't know.

Can they match up with the Lakers, Bucks, Clips with him when it matters? How will this prospective big man addition Drummond included help Luka operate better? What about health risks? Do we add Favors to Porzingis? A lot of things to think about. 

Drummond is horrible on D and would get eaten alive out west 

9 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Sigh downgraded to questionable 

smh multiple games to an avacado, more games for a busted lip. Beast on the court but man these "minor injuries" are frustrating. Especially considering he suffered this one with 14 secs left in the whole game 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

smh multiple games to an avacado, more games for a busted lip. Beast on the court but man these "minor injuries" are frustrating. Especially considering he suffered this one with 14 secs left in the whole game 

At least he wasn't concussed, Brogdon has even worse luck.

11 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

He's checked out already. So many rumors and he knows he wont be a Piston much longer 

I definitely see mavs being aggressive to pursue him.. man drafted this dude over Embiid because of his iron man streak.. lol just when I need him against top teams he finds a way to sit out on me... 

Being downgraded to questionable is never a good sign, but I hope hes able to play. Kind of a joke the reasons hes missed games this year, but I suppose I'll take it over a legitimate injury. I've been enjoying the stats hes putting up when he does play, but I also kinda hope hes traded to a team where the culture is much better and he's forced to stay focused

On 1/24/2020 at 10:54 AM, Illuminati said:

At least he wasn't concussed, Brogdon has even worse luck.

Imagine owning both of them. Drummond misses games because of an avocado and Brogdon misses games because he slips on a banana peel or something.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/25/2020 at 4:31 AM, KingDURANTULA said:

He'd do well fantasy wise on mavs with Powell out

don't think it happens now with WCS going there but id be intrigued to know what his numbers would look like with Luka & KP. I think KP probably would be the most effected