justaguy

Andre Drummond 2019-2020 Outlook

The top guy in my league is trying to offer me Andre Drummond for my Russell Westbrook (He also owns Ingram whose value plummeted after Zion is back).

HELL TO THE NAW!!! 

27 minutes ago, csklmf said:

The top guy in my league is trying to offer me Andre Drummond for my Russell Westbrook (He also owns Ingram whose value plummeted after Zion is back).

HELL TO THE NAW!!! 

As my ghetto sisters would say- "awwwwwww heoooooooo nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~!!!!"

I mean, I definitely don't think it's quite as bad as some of you are making it out to be.  He's still a clear hold, and if it wasn't for the turnovers (or if you're punting turnovers), he's actually been performing very solidly.  The big problem is that he WAS performing at 1st round level prior to the trade, and now he's no where near that.  But I'd say his floor is a little above Jarrett Allen level going forward.  Which is pretty solid.

• Like 2

dude doesn't give a f---... chucks up a uncontested 3 pt just because... ... smh LOL ******** Detroit got finessed 

6 minutes ago, CharlesCC2 said:

From first rounder to end of bench just like that.  Yikes.

I don’t know if I’ve ever seen anything like this a fantasy.  A top, elite player losing all value from being traded.  Just unheard of.

This is insane.. I guess this is what happens when you're a Cavalier...

Lol i can't believe i owned sexton last year... he's such a terrible person to watch man... more than 10 second spent wasted of dribbling the basketball with zero direction on the offensive end... 

It's a double whammy, he's lost per minute efficiency AND minutes, like they're trying to preserve him and make sure he doesn't get hurt in a lost year where they know they're tied to him next year.  Not even sure what to do with him right now in terms of trade.

Thinking of trading him for KAT....really don’t see his value now. At least KAT’s ceiling at this point is a lot higher (and his floor is rock bottom) thoughts? 

18 minutes ago, bangamary said:

Thinking of trading him for KAT....really don’t see his value now. At least KAT’s ceiling at this point is a lot higher (and his floor is rock bottom) thoughts? 

AC forum

• Like 1

Why do they refuse to play him in the 4th? How do you trade for a guy and not give him minutes? I’m so confused.

Just now, NoahsArc said:

Why do they refuse to play him in the 4th? How do you trade for a guy and not give him minutes? I’m so confused.

They have nothing invested in this guy as they literally got him for free. Not to mention the Cavs get blown out when hes on the floor. Also, for the 2nd time since the trade the Cavs bench including Thompson has mounted a comeback.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FantasyBallFan said:

They have nothing invested in this guy as they literally got him for free. Not to mention the Cavs get blown out when hes on the floor. Also, for the 2nd time since the trade the Cavs bench including Thompson has mounted a comeback.

Thanks for the insight. If what you say is true then this is gonna be rough ride down the stretch. 

2 minutes ago, NoahsArc said:

Thanks for the insight. If what you say is true then this is gonna be rough ride down the stretch. 

they made a huge comback with Love, TT and Nance all on the floor together

6 minutes ago, Quazza said:

they made a huge comback with Love, TT and Nance all on the floor together

As a previous Double T owner this Drummond trade has hurt me more than you can even understand. It essentially became a double negative.

• Haha 1

Just now, NoahsArc said:

As a previous Double T owner this Drummond trade has hurt me more than you can even understand. It essentially became a double negative.

I feel you my man, I really do

• Thanks 1

He has to realize that even if he is noy playing for a contract anymore management can still see on his work ethic and coachability right? Damn. The 20 20 days are gone

As I've said quite a few times already in this thread before, I'm a Pistons fan.  And therefore I should be doubly embarrassed that I made the mistake of making the post I did above since I've seen Andre at his worst so many times before.

He's a HUGE baby -- when he doesn't get his way or when he feels like someone slighted him, he does the opposite of the great ones do: he becomes horrible.  I have a bad feeling that tonight is just the start of more problems for the rest of season (I know this totally contradicts what I said in my previous post, but again, I wasn't taking into account what I know about Andre in my previous post, I was just going off his stats as a Cav).

Man, this is truly one of the weirdest developments I've seen in fantasy sports. Never seen a somewhat lateral trade just destroy an elite player like this (fantasy wise). Fingers crossed he can somehow turn it around. C'mon man.