justaguy

Andre Drummond 2019-2020 Outlook

18 minutes ago, CFN said:

Man, this is truly one of the weirdest developments I've seen in fantasy sports. Never seen a somewhat lateral trade just destroy an elite player like this (fantasy wise). Fingers crossed he can somehow turn it around. C'mon man.

I mean he has decent big men to contend with, where when he's sucking the coach can throw them out there and provide a more versatile skill set.  Going to a new team is difficult enough, but right after he gets there the coach is gone, and he's being outplayed by three other big men it seems.  Combine this with Drummond's supposed weak mentality that the Pistons fan mentioned and it all makes sense I guess.

• Like 2

I feel like this dude from super troopers. i cant believe this. what do we do? who do we trade him for? do we hold him and pray for the best? god at this point id probably take demar derozan over drummond with that sweet 4-4-3 playoff schedule. 

• Haha 1

Why trade for drummond if you're not gonna play the guys. The cavs are a **** organization. 

8 minutes ago, Gdupm6 said:

Why trade for drummond if you're not gonna play the guys. The cavs are a **** organization. 

Tbf the Pistons gave him away for basically free.

4 hours ago, Gdupm6 said:

lol I know they don't have plays for him man... 😂 Garland and porter are the boys looking out for him ... sexton trash 

9 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

lol I know they don't have plays for him man... 😂 Garland and porter are the boys looking out for him ... sexton trash 

Sexton should be their 6th man like clarkson was. He can chuck up shots off the bench. They should start Garland, KPK, Nance, Love, Drummond.

Playoffs in 3 weeks, please come back to us as your normal self.

Edited by prefuse1
  • Like 1

I'll settle for a consistent 28-30 minutes. Please.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, cbsholy said:

I think he's ducking the Embiid match-up. Hopefully it's not a sign of things to come.

• Like 2

That dumb trade. Was a lose lose for everyone (real and fantasy). 

I really want to dump this guy before the deadline but can't bring myself to make any offers.  There's no way you can move him in a competitive league without selling super low at this point.  Praying he figures it out somehow.

Drummond went from league winner to league loser in a matter of weeks. I’m so sad.

• Haha 1

calf strains can be tricky too, usually 1-2 week recovery and high chance of reaggravating especially in such a jumping orientated sport. At least gives the Cavs a legit excuse of why they're dumb and play him barely any mins

15 minutes ago, NoahsArc said:

Drummond is a straight up liar. Lmaooo.

Loll aka don’t mind me while I pick up my option and take $22 mill before I bail on you