justaguy

Andre Drummond 2019-2020 Outlook

I am so going to regret not drafting Drummond in the 2nd round.

3 minutes ago, whips02 said:

I am so going to regret not drafting Drummond in the 2nd round.

He was taken in the 1st round in my 12 team league 

2 minutes ago, bmoney0111 said:

He was taken in the 1st round in my 12 team league 

And rightfully so.....I was afraid of the FT % for some reason.

Smfh 🤦🏻‍♂️  what a line....albeit without griffin there but still, he hit 8-10 from the line.  He’s a first rounder at this point

7th year playing Fantasy, never drafted him and always tried trading for him. Now I finally draft him and he and Kyrie  pull this off on opening night lol how sweet it is. Top 10 player

• Like 2

I had Drum for the first time last year and he was awesome.  Do not remotely regret drafting him thirteenth overall (first pick of the second round) in a twelve team league; he's only 26, durable as hell and he DOMINATES.  Seems to be getting better each year, and while I don't expect him to shoot 8 of 10 from the line every night, his free throw accuracy has been steadily improving.

Plus he's just so fun to have.  20-20's and stocks galore!

Whenever I needed to win rebounds and stocks in the past, seeing this dude in my opponents lineup was a travesty. It ruined my day. My my, how the tables have turned. Feels so good to finally own him.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, cbsholy said:

Whenever I needed to win rebounds and stocks in the past, seeing this dude in my opponents lineup was a travesty. It ruined my day. My my, how the tables have turned. Feels so good to finally own him.

Me last season and soon to be me this season. :(

Grabbed him with my second round pick in one league, but definitely regret passing on him to draft Simmons in my 20 team, 5 cat league. 

I've felt like Andre Drummond has been undervalued in drafts for a couple years now. He's been a staple of my punt ft strategy for years now. After AD, there is virtually no Center that offers the steal block combination that he does. Add in the elite rebounding and hes a tailor made anchor C (regardless of build). He seems to be getting a little better each year offensively (although still very limited) and it wouldn't surprise me if he got to or close to 20ppg. This probably the last year where he's not viewed as a consensus first rounder imo. My gut says he'll be drafted ahead of someone like Jokic next season. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Code of Hammurabi said:

I've felt like Andre Drummond has been undervalued in drafts for a couple years now. He's been a staple of my punt ft strategy for years now. After AD, there is virtually no Center that offers the steal block combination that he does. Add in the elite rebounding and hes a tailor made anchor C (regardless of build). He seems to be getting a little better each year offensively (although still very limited) and it wouldn't surprise me if he got to or close to 20ppg. This probably the last year where he's not viewed as a consensus first rounder imo. My gut says he'll be drafted ahead of someone like Jokic next season. 

Plus: Detroit is always fighting for the 8 spot in the East and he is never hurt. A big plus especially in the fantasy playoffs.

• Like 6

Just now, FantasyBallFan said:

Was expecting a down game with him going up against Embiid tonight but he's out with an ankle injury 😊

Same. Embiid has absolutely mauled him over the years