flippy

Kyrie Irving 2019-2020 Outlook

3 hours ago, beejay6020 said:

Guess that’s the problem with missing so much time continuously open yourself up to more soft tissue injury risk. Is he worth trading for or not worth the headache? 

got rid of Kyrie + TJ Warren for John Collins and Okogie. Punting AST in a 12 team 9 Cat H2H, so Kyrie and Collins are closer in terms of value than standard settings (or roto). 

• Like 1

On 1/21/2020 at 4:20 AM, Rejects said:

hope for rest and back thrusday and playing vs....lakers

check

probable for tomorrow

• Like 1

45+6+7 50FG% 100FT%,playing 40 mins in OT,don't know will he play tomorrow b2b game

2 minutes ago, kane said:

45+6+7 50FG% 100FT%,playing 40 mins in OT,don't know will he play tomorrow b2b game

It's in Madison Square Garden, he should play lol. Stars like putting up numbers there.

On 1/21/2020 at 9:51 AM, BMart519 said:

got rid of Kyrie + TJ Warren for John Collins and Okogie. Punting AST in a 12 team 9 Cat H2H, so Kyrie and Collins are closer in terms of value than standard settings (or roto). 

U got robbed , not to mention kyrie and Warrens great scedule during the final 2 weeks. I assume the owner who accepted this deal is a top 2 seed 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Woah there. Some things are more important than bouncing a rubber up and down. Let the man grief.

The rest of the league is playing and honoring him. Kyrie should be doing the same. He's not above everybody else. 

15 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

So he honors both MLK and Kobe by not playing. Glad I don't have this guy

Do you think basketball players are robots without feelings? Like seriously.

1 minute ago, WhiskerFrisker said:

Do you think basketball players are robots without feelings? Like seriously.

Why is everyone else playing then? I'm sure it's tough for everyone. Now if we wanna say that the league should've post-poned all their late games, I agree. They had plenty of time to make arrangements on post poning all the 5:00 and later games. For whatever reason they didn't. So atleast honor the man 

6 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

Why is everyone else playing then? I'm sure it's tough for everyone. Now if we wanna say that the league should've post-poned all their late games, I agree. They had plenty of time to make arrangements on post poning all the 5:00 and later games. For whatever reason they didn't. So atleast honor the man 

People grieve differently, it hits harder for some than others. Nothing wrong with choosing to play or to not.

7 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

You cannot be this dense. Every one grieves differently. Kyrie idolized this man and for him to hear that he's gone is jarring. "At least honor the man" Th line isn't sincere in the slightest; only caring about your pathetic fantasy team. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, WhiskerFrisker said:

You cannot be this dense. Every one grieves differently. Kyrie idolized this man and for him to hear that he's gone is jarring. "At least honor the man" Th line isn't sincere in the slightest; only caring about your pathetic fantasy team. 

Again, I don't have him. It would be very frustrating if I did though. He's the only guy in the league today that's sitting out for this reason 

34 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

So he honors both MLK and Kobe by not playing. Glad I don't have this guy

Gtfo of this forum. We dont need trash sh*t.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

The rest of the league is playing and honoring him. Kyrie should be doing the same. He's not above everybody else. 

Believe it or not NBA players are still people and people all grieve differently, much less someone you’ve been close to (which Kyrie was to Kobe). There are bigger things in life bud

Edited by m1dday
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, wisegeeks said:

Gtfo of this forum. We dont need trash sh*t.

Thanks for the contribution bro. 

Like I said, I would agree that the league should've cancelled all the evening games. But they didn't. Everyone else is playing. Even Kawhi is playing today. He should be joining his brother's and go out there too even if it's just for a few minutes. 

2 hours ago, Dominator83 said:

Like I said, I would agree that the league should've cancelled all the evening games. But they didn't. Everyone else is playing. Even Kawhi is playing today. He should be joining his brother's and go out there too even if it's just for a few minutes. 

You have got to be the biggest tool i have ever seen... 

• Like 5

Maybe this will help get it through to you...

Also found this, I was not aware of how close they were until today. RIP Kobe and Gianna. 

Edited by mmcc1029
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Everyone else is playing. Even Kawhi is playing today. He should be joining his brother's and go out there too even if it's just for a few minutes. 

There are some valid reasons to avoid buying Kyrie, but him taking a day of leave when he found out his idol has passed away is not one of them.  

• Like 4

On 1/26/2020 at 5:15 PM, Dominator83 said:

Image result for shame shame shame gif

SHAME. SHAME. SHAME.