Rotoworld.com Forums

Kyrie Irving 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Woah there. Some things are more important than bouncing a rubber up and down. Let the man grief.

I got into an argument with my girlfriend and missed my first three picks. Kyrie was autodrafted. She's lucky I love her, because this is bullshit.

Wow.  Traded Doncic for him.  RIP my season

Not watching the game tonight.  My wife let me buy a lot of bourbon today so she gets the remote control tonight.  However, 11-12 FG, including 5-5 from 3 PT is crazy.  I don't own him in any leagues.  I actually have Dinwiddie.  However, I would love to see him put up 60.  Given the score, I can see them sitting him late in the fourth unless they want to reward him.  I have always liked Kyrie, probably because he is quirky.  

Edited by mbroo5880i
Just now, kane said:

Season high 54 pts,same as kawhi,you know when he play,he is stud......but you also know he is injury prone and will get random injury every year

Won't stop anyone from making him their first pick every season. Still worth the price tag and then some.

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, jrmintz said:

Kyrie going into Mamba mode for the second half of the NBA season. Pretty sure the Kobe effect is making all these ballers realize that tomorrow is not guaranteed. Gotta embrace the present. 

Kyrie is soft.  He doesn't have mamba mode.

6 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

That could have been really really bad

he could have tore his knee up horrifically, almost career ending like livingston

this will be a multiple week absence for sure

He got up and walked away (or limped away). Livingston -like gets you stretchered off

3 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

He got up and walked away (or limped away). Livingston -like gets you stretchered off

reread.  I said it COULD have been Livingston-like if he was a little more unlucky with how he fell.  Obviously it wasn’t as bad since he walks off.  Comprehension much?

Edited by Fantasyscrub
  • Haha 1

There will be fresh new faces in here next season. Because all the guys in here now will have been burned and he will be on their DND list. I don't draft him anymore because the headache is too much to deal with. But I do visit this thread from time to time to see the fresh new faces. He's such a fun player to own. But he is the DEFINITION of injury prone. Feel bad for him and the guys that draft him.