smeeze

2019 Survivor Pool Thread

19 hours ago, hockeyfan77 said:

Jax bumped me out last week, I think Denver of Detroit is the better bet

Yes I would take Denver over Atlanta, JAX and ATL are just to up or down for me.

Survived with Denver!  I'm 1 of 6 teams left!  I've got KC next week vs LAC.  My other options are way too dicey.  Indy @ Jax, TB vs ATL, and CLE @ Cin 

39 minutes ago, crazyfingers711 said:

Survived with Denver!  I'm 1 of 6 teams left!  I've got KC next week vs LAC.  My other options are way too dicey.  Indy @ Jax, TB vs ATL, and CLE @ Cin 

I think, since KC will have to win, that this is your best pick. In my big league, which I'm out of, there is 5 people left. They have to pick a winner and then 5 more winners (teams they haven't picked yet), and they have to win in the order you picked them(you are out if you first tie breaker team loses).

3 hours ago, crazyfingers711 said:

Congrats on making it this far! I have a loss, but there is a few hundred $ pot for longest team with 1 loss, and I’m still in contention for that. 

I don’t have KC left, but I’m eyeing the Packers next week. If they lose tonight they have to win @ Detroit to take the division.

I have 10 people left in my pool: everybody needs to make two picks this week: Green Bay over Detriot and Dallas over Washington?  Best guesses as of right now

9 hours ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Who's the closest thing to a Wk17 lock?

Saints at Carolina

OR

GB at Det

??

I like both of them...I would lead to Saints over Carolina

OMG... I WON!  Ended up splitting the pot with 5 other players bc of the commissioner's rules (he doesn't do any sort of tie breaker he just ends it after week 17) 

I took the chiefs

someone else took dallas 

and 4 other took tennessee 

$1300 off a $10 buy in.  Not bad!  

• Like 2

I made it thru the regular season with 1 pick left, now about 40 total picks remain and we go game by game to pick playoff winners...only 240k in the pot, so no pressure!

• Like 1