Rotoworld.com Forums

Who ya reaching for?

Another guy I am probably gonna reach a slight amount for is Boyd. I want this guy in my cabbage league. I got him reasonably against mild drafters in my work league. But my cabbage league are pro drafters with maybe one exception. I’m contemplating how to get him. I have this gutt feel about Boyd blowing up this season. We draft that cabbage on Monday. 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trey Quinn WR WSH as the last pick in all of my draft. Nobody talking about him. Primary slot receiver and Keenum is a slot slut, he is the QB who throws the most to the slot on average in the NFL

First post and i don't mean to derail but it doesn't seem the site will allow me to create a new topic. so sorta on topic... i do auctions only. so while there might be similarities between

26 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

Another guy I am probably gonna reach a slight amount for is Boyd. I want this guy in my cabbage league. I got him reasonably against mild drafters in my work league. But my cabbage league are pro drafters with maybe one exception. I’m contemplating how to get him. I have this gutt feel about Boyd blowing up this season. We draft that cabbage on Monday. 

Y Boyd?

please don’t say all the same shat I been hearing since aj went down...personally I’d rather snag a back at Boyd’s adp and snag a Dede rounds later...that’s all u get for now my young man...

9 minutes ago, Whitecloud0101 said:

Y Boyd?

please don’t say all the same shat I been hearing since aj went down...personally I’d rather snag a back at Boyd’s adp and snag a Dede rounds later...that’s all u get for now my young man...

Go to 20 minute mark. He says a lot of what I am thinking. :)

you are welcome

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

Go to 20 minute mark. He says a lot of what I am thinking. :)

you are welcome

Alright man...I’ve listened to nicks stuff a ton and one of the best out there imo. I’ll def #fadethepublic—I get the argument about he’s the one..aj might not play at all-game script etc...personally I’m not buying at his 5th rd adp...✌️

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Whitecloud0101 said:

Alright man...I’ve listened to nicks stuff a ton and one of the best out there imo. I’ll def #fadethepublic—I get the argument about he’s the one..aj might not play at all-game script etc...personally I’m not buying at his 5th rd adp...✌️

First I’m a boy, then I ama man, next I can be Papa. :D My first draft pick, who was a league winner and MVP of the nfl... Steve Young. I was a man then, so I am not your son and doubt many on this forum would call me such. Never the less, I am happy for you to teach me in whatever capacity you have. :) 

3 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

First I’m a boy, then I ama man, next I can be Papa. :D My first draft pick, who was a league winner and MVP of the nfl... Steve Young. I was a man then, so I am not your son and doubt many on this forum would call me such. Never the less, I am happy for you to teach me in whatever capacity you have. :) 

spacer.png

• Haha 1
On 8/28/2019 at 2:52 PM, AAWWyeah said:

3rd round isn't "reaching" anymore.  His 4th round ADP is only there because it used to be in the 5th or 6th.  It's been steadily climbing for the past two weeks.  When I drafted last weekend, his ADP was in the 5th, so the fact that it's up to the 4th now tells you that he's being drafted in the 3rd pretty regularly.

This is something a lot of people don't realize about ADP. It can take a while to adjust. I agree that grabbing Carson in the third is no longer reaching it's closer to what the true ADP is. 

13 hours ago, Whitecloud0101 said:

I had never heard of this guy until recently. He's very solid in his arguments and has great content. 

• Like 1
On 8/28/2019 at 8:10 PM, AAWWyeah said:

But where?  I reached for him at 6.1 in a 12-team PPR league. I may have been able to get him at the next turn 23 picks later, but he may not have been there, and RB were becoming scarce. 

also 6th for me but some fools getting him before that. i cant see me getting him in 5th. sorry for late response

Wish I reached for Donte Moncrief. Passed on him for Sanders. It was a rookie move on my part to take Emmanuel because he has a much higher ADP, even though I had Moncrief rated higher on my board. Go get your guys. It's not worth risking them falling back to you.

Somebody has to catch passes in Pittsburgh, and Washington doesn't fill the outside role well.

On 8/29/2019 at 7:23 PM, Whitecloud0101 said:

I got Boyd in the 7th round last night, 12 team standard.