Sign in to follow this  
ss3walkman

My Hilton and Michel for his Evans? WHIR

Recommended Posts

I’m being offered Mike Evans for either 

Hilton and Michel 

or

Lockett and A. Jones

My current RBs are McCaffrey, Jones, Michel, Coleman, Montgomery 

My current receivers are Edelman, Lockett, Gordon, Hilton, Fitzgerald

Should I make this trade? Or stay put?

 

 

Edited by ss3walkman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like Lockett and Aaron Jones more than I do Hilton and Michel. Luck's knocks Hilton down a peg and I think Aaron Jones has a ton of upside. Although Seattle does not throw much Lockett is Wilson's clear number 1. I would trade Hilton and Michel if possible for Mike Evans.

Help with mine?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you do the trade, I'd offer up TY and Michel.  I think that helps your WR core and you're still deep enough at RB.  Help with mine?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leaves ya thin at RB but you have plenty of depth at WR. I'd probably do the Jones side in standard and if PPR then I'd lean the other way.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Silkk1211 said:

Leaves ya thin at RB but you have plenty of depth at WR. I'd probably do the Jones side in standard and if PPR then I'd lean the other way.

 

 

You think McCaffrey, Coleman, Montgomery and either Jones or Michel won’t be enough to replace losing one of them?

Edited by ss3walkman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ss3walkman said:

You think McCaffrey, Coleman Montgomery and either Jones or Michel won’t be enough to replace losing one of them?

I was thinking Ty Mont since you listed him last but I assume now you mean David? In that case you are good, my apologies.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, RafiBomb said:

 I would trade Hilton and Michel if possible for Mike Evans.

 

 

I agree with this ^^^^^ Help with mine

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hilton/Michel for Evans seems like decent value given your RB depth and need for a WR1. I'd do that - wouldn't touch the other scenario.

Help with mine?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would move Hilton and Michel.  Between Michels ease of injury and Harris and White in that backfield I think trading him in general right now might be  good idea. 

Hilton took a huge hit and I doubt he's going to recover since Luck retired.

please help with mine, thanks:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe the consensus for this. if it's possible to back track on this please do it. you will regret this guaranteed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, c27 said:

I can't believe the consensus for this. if it's possible to back track on this please do it. you will regret this guaranteed.

I don’t see why. AT WORST Evans is an upgrade on Hilton. Michel wasn’t starting on my team. The most valuable guys on your team are the ones you’ll play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ss3walkman said:

I don’t see why. AT WORST Evans is an upgrade on Hilton. Michel wasn’t starting on my team. The most valuable guys on your team are the ones you’ll play. 

You're losing a possible top 10 RB for a minimal upgrade at WR. I don't think the gap between in Evans and Hilton is great enough to warrant Michel. At worst, Michel is good RB depth for you even if he doesn't meet my expectations, because now your gonna be thin there. GL with it, but I think you gave up too much.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, c27 said:

You're losing a possible top 10 RB for a minimal upgrade at WR. I don't think the gap between in Evans and Hilton is great enough to warrant Michel. At worst, Michel is good RB depth for you even if he doesn't meet my expectations, because now your gonna be thin there. GL with it, but I think you gave up too much.

 

My point is I had 3 potential top 10 RB. 4 if you factor Montgomery’s ceiling. I can only play 2. Michel has upside but also has a questionable knee. I have enough depth to cover this move. Also, in my league Evans outscored Hilton by 79 points last year (with Luck) and over the last 3 years on average of 85 points. That’s a significant gap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would definitely trade Michel and TY for Mike Evans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.