I’m being offered Mike Evans for either 

Hilton and Michel 

or

Lockett and A. Jones

My current RBs are McCaffrey, Jones, Michel, Coleman, Montgomery 

My current receivers are Edelman, Lockett, Gordon, Hilton, Fitzgerald

Should I make this trade? Or stay put?

Edited by ss3walkman

I like Lockett and Aaron Jones more than I do Hilton and Michel. Luck's knocks Hilton down a peg and I think Aaron Jones has a ton of upside. Although Seattle does not throw much Lockett is Wilson's clear number 1. I would trade Hilton and Michel if possible for Mike Evans.

Help with mine?

If you do the trade, I'd offer up TY and Michel.  I think that helps your WR core and you're still deep enough at RB.  Help with mine?

Leaves ya thin at RB but you have plenty of depth at WR. I'd probably do the Jones side in standard and if PPR then I'd lean the other way.

39 minutes ago, Silkk1211 said:

Leaves ya thin at RB but you have plenty of depth at WR. I'd probably do the Jones side in standard and if PPR then I'd lean the other way.

You think McCaffrey, Coleman, Montgomery and either Jones or Michel won’t be enough to replace losing one of them?

Edited by ss3walkman

2 minutes ago, ss3walkman said:

You think McCaffrey, Coleman Montgomery and either Jones or Michel won’t be enough to replace losing one of them?

I was thinking Ty Mont since you listed him last but I assume now you mean David? In that case you are good, my apologies.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, RafiBomb said:

I would trade Hilton and Michel if possible for Mike Evans.

I agree with this ^^^^^ Help with mine

Hilton/Michel for Evans seems like decent value given your RB depth and need for a WR1. I'd do that - wouldn't touch the other scenario.

Help with mine?

I would move Hilton and Michel.  Between Michels ease of injury and Harris and White in that backfield I think trading him in general right now might be  good idea. 

Hilton took a huge hit and I doubt he's going to recover since Luck retired.

please help with mine, thanks:

I can't believe the consensus for this. if it's possible to back track on this please do it. you will regret this guaranteed.

1 hour ago, c27 said:

I can't believe the consensus for this. if it's possible to back track on this please do it. you will regret this guaranteed.

I don’t see why. AT WORST Evans is an upgrade on Hilton. Michel wasn’t starting on my team. The most valuable guys on your team are the ones you’ll play. 

13 hours ago, ss3walkman said:

I don’t see why. AT WORST Evans is an upgrade on Hilton. Michel wasn’t starting on my team. The most valuable guys on your team are the ones you’ll play. 

You're losing a possible top 10 RB for a minimal upgrade at WR. I don't think the gap between in Evans and Hilton is great enough to warrant Michel. At worst, Michel is good RB depth for you even if he doesn't meet my expectations, because now your gonna be thin there. GL with it, but I think you gave up too much.

4 hours ago, c27 said:

You're losing a possible top 10 RB for a minimal upgrade at WR. I don't think the gap between in Evans and Hilton is great enough to warrant Michel. At worst, Michel is good RB depth for you even if he doesn't meet my expectations, because now your gonna be thin there. GL with it, but I think you gave up too much.

My point is I had 3 potential top 10 RB. 4 if you factor Montgomery’s ceiling. I can only play 2. Michel has upside but also has a questionable knee. I have enough depth to cover this move. Also, in my league Evans outscored Hilton by 79 points last year (with Luck) and over the last 3 years on average of 85 points. That’s a significant gap. 

I would definitely trade Michel and TY for Mike Evans.