Bandito

Help finalize keepers (WHIR)

Keeper deadline is Wednesday night.  12 team PPR, plus 1 pt every five carries.  Four point passing TDs.  Minimum of eight keepers, but you can keep more by giving back picks, starting with your first.  Approximately 120 players are typically kept.  This makes the first round of our draft almost entirely a rookie draft, with the second round being 50/50 rookies and vets.  My picks are: 1.8, 2.1, 2.3, 2.9, 3.3, 4.8, 5.3 and 5.11.

I figured my definite keepers to be: Rodgers, Barkley, Kerryon, Guice, AB, Woods, CSamuel and Ertz.  I also have JAllen, Ballage, Josh Gordon and Fitzgerald as candidates.  Was thinking about also cashing in the 1.8 for Gordon. 

Thoughts?  Leave a link! ;)

I like the 8 you chose. Gordon is a luxury, assuming you start 3 wr. 

Tough... but i think 1.08 will mena you miss out on montgomery/jacobs, so theres not a whole lot you'll miss out on. id just keep gordon i guess

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, jamesisharden said:

Tough... but i think 1.08 will mena you miss out on montgomery/jacobs, so theres not a whole lot you'll miss out on. id just keep gordon i guess

I'd say it's a lock that Jacobs, Montgomery and Sanders will go 1-2-3.

Keep Ballage & throw those other players back, he's gonna take over as Miami's #1 RB. Dolphins are talking about moving Drake & Stills to Texans for Clowney. 

Edited by Rush2112
  • Thanks 1

I agree with the rest - if you're planning on keeping anyone else, it should be Gordon. 1.8 will not net you any of the valuable rookie RBs.

Help with mine?

• Thanks 1

I'd keep Gordon for sure, and depending what you have to give up, Fitz could be worth it. In that new offense with Kyler, he could come back towards the top of the fantasy scoring pack.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, DrUnK_EsKiMo said:

I'd keep Gordon for sure, and depending what you have to give up, Fitz could be worth it.

The next pick I'd have to give up is 2.1.

Edited by Bandito

I would keep Gordon as others have said. He seems to have the best upside with anything at 1.08. 

Here is a link to mine. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the help gang!

Thread closed.

• Like 1