Sign in to follow this  
bgar15

First Two Rounds

1 minute ago, RunCMC said:

Ok what does that have to do with anything lol. I'm saying Chubb going at 19 and Cook at  22 is crazy , not even remotely possible in the leagues I play. Good for you , you got Chubb that late. I play 3 big money leagues, all 10 team . Standard, Half PPR, and Full PPR . Chubb doesn't last past 1 round and Cook is gone by pick 15-16 latest. 

I’m saying that it happens - what did you think I was responding to (and quoting your post in the response)?  Don’t make the mistake of thinking that you have cornered the market on FF knowledge.  Not everyone sees value the way you do.

23 hours ago, RunCMC said:

That's beyond insanity, would never ever happen in my leagues.  Chubb at 19 & Cook 22 Whattt .. unheard of 

11 minutes ago, Bronco Billy said:

I’m saying that it happens - what did you think I was responding to (and quoting your post in the response)?  Don’t make the mistake of thinking that you have cornered the market on FF knowledge.  Not everyone sees value the way you do.

What mistake it's called being knowlegdable . Your'e the one who fouled up, I specifically said wouldn't happen in my leagues. But thanks, moving on now

2 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

What mistake it's called being knowlegdable . Your'e the one who fouled up, I specifically said wouldn't happen in my leagues. But thanks, moving on now

Please explain how I fouled up.  You are inferring that you play in superior leagues, so educate me on where I made a mistake.

2 minutes ago, Bronco Billy said:

Please explain how I fouled up.  You are inferring that you play in superior leagues, so educate me on where I made a mistake.

Without comment to anything else, I make no opinion either way, but in this post there is a mistake:

You are inferring

He is implying 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SadFaceHappy said:

Without comment to anything else, I make no opinion either way, but in this post there is a mistake:

You are inferring

He is implying 

My mistake.  Thanks, professor.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, pbjfb said:

Take kelce 1st round, Hill 2nd, Damien 3rd, maholmes 4th, butker 12th, Darwin 15th, mecole 16th

Darwin in the 15th LOL

29 minutes ago, Bronco Billy said:

In my very competitive league, non-ppr, I took Cook at the end of round 2, pick 21, and Chubb was taken at the turn at pick 24. Kelce was taken at 22. It happens. Chubb might not be a big factor after week 8, and Cook has been all hype so far but injury prone. 

4 minutes ago, Bronco Billy said:

My mistake.  Thanks, professor.

Here to help.

It's a common mistake, but among my pet peeves, along with

"Should of" - nope, that's nonsense - "should have or should've" makes sense

and

"Could care less" - so you do care! It's literally the opposite of the message the speaker is trying to communicate - "could not, or couldn't, care less" 

Anyhow....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DeuceBaseman said:

In my very competitive league, non-ppr, I took Cook at the end of round 2, pick 21, and Chubb was taken at the turn at pick 24. Kelce was taken at 22. It happens. Chubb might not be a big factor after week 8, and Cook has been all hype so far but injury prone. 

This is insane. 

Did a QB go before them?  Both Kelce and Kittle?  A run on WRs?

18 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

I am 41 years old all my friends and I do well financially.   I am in two leagues $8000 entry fee and $2500.  Chubb slipped to first pick of 3rd round in both

We have been playing fantasy football since 1995.   Chubb does often  thelian ,Evan's, and cook have gone before him   he could be in rbbc 2nd half of year

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, jbarretta said:

I am 41 years old all my friends and I do well financially.   I am in two leagues $8000 entry fee and $2500.  Chubb slipped to first pick of 3rd round in both

We have been playing fantasy football since 1995.   Chubb does often  thelian ,Evan's, and cook have gone before him   he could be in rbbc 2nd half of year

Cool story bro

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, jbarretta said:

8000 entry fee? 

large.jpg.c3d91d67abfd8bbfa5b084f11e10f552.jpg

• Haha 6

Had 7th pick in a 12 team snake draft.  Grabbed Adam's in the 1st and Conner in the 2nd.  Feel like they're both safe to finish top 5 at their positions.  You're not going to win a league championship in the 1st 2 rounds, but you can lose it.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, jbarretta said:

I always assumed that the bigger the money, the better the owners.  Clearly not true.

How do I get into this league?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brownsfan74 said:

I always assumed that the bigger the money, the better the owners.  Clearly not true.

How do I get into this league?

Cash out Bovada play money. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jbarretta said:

9B502BBB-DDD6-4768-8EEA-6FB01397A2F7.jpeg

Just playin’ with ya, couldn’t resist.

Edited by soccerphysio
  • Haha 5

On 8/28/2019 at 7:10 AM, nonstopfan said:

As @lolcopter said, the best thing to do is get the last of the Very Good WR's that will most likely be available (Allen, Thielen, Evans, Brown) and then pivot to who you have rated top best RB of the available RB's from a group that should include (Fournette, Williams, K. Johnson, Freeman, Carson, Mack, A. Jones, Jacobs)

Also, have a plan B at the ready. While unlikely, be ready to pounce on Kelce if he drops.

And finally, a plan C. If Allen, Thielen, Evans or Brown are not available DO NOT REACH for a WR here. Instead I would go RB-RB and take two of your top rated RBs from this group (Fournette, Williams, K. Johnson, Freeman, Carson, Mack, A. Jones, Jacobs)

At the 2 spot, I don't mind going RB-RB-RB if forced to since you'll have picks 47 and 50 to get two WR's from this group (Lockett, Galladay, Hilton, Woods, Ridley, AJ Green, Boyd, Kupp)

Agree. Had 1st pick and I went: Saquon, Allen, Williams, Godwin, Boyd. 

Got pick 10 in a 12-team draft non-ppr. First 5 rounds were Conner/Odell/Diggs/Woods/Lindsay

in a 3wr league that’s a good core and my RBs aren’t terrible. Ended up getting HH for my TE in the 6th for a solid starting core. 

5th pick.  I’d be happy pairing nuk with tyreke.  Take the advantage at wr in most weeks and shoot my shot at the plethora of rb’s in the 4th and beyond.  Carson, Michel, Monty, Jacobs.  The depth at rb in that range isn’t terrible.  Someone like Damien might even slip to the 25th pick

On 8/29/2019 at 1:01 PM, jbarretta said:

Your buy in could be $1,000,000 but it doesn’t mean they’re good players.  I’m guessing this is like a 6 or 8 man league

12 minutes ago, Rickydragon said:

Your buy in could be $1,000,000 but it doesn’t mean they’re good players.  I’m guessing this is like a 6 or 8 man league

2 man league I heard

how am I not in a league with some of you guys, been here since 2014, its been a while damn lol

On 8/29/2019 at 4:01 PM, jbarretta said:

I play in a solo fantasy league, buy in is my LIFE, win I live, lose I die

• Haha 1