Non ppr

Keep 2 - I suppose I need to go Beckham and Evans

Beckham Jr

Mike Evans

Derrick Henry

Melvin Gordon

Tom Brady

Edited by jonboycubs

Do they count as your first 2 draft picks?  If they do count as your first 2 picks it has to be OBJ and Evans.  If they don't count as your first 2 picks and count in Rounds, there is an argument to be made for keeping Evans and Henry. All though OBJ and Evans or Henry could still work in that scenario.  I probably wouldn't consider Brady or Gordon at the moment unless Gordon counts for like a 2nd./3rd Round pick instead of a 1st. Then Gordon becomes interesting.

Please help with mine, thanks:

• Thanks 1

Agree with ^^. If they count as first 2 picks then you have it right with OBJ/Evans. If they count as the round you drafted them, that changes things depending on how late you got Melvin Gordon or Henry. Assuming Henry was drafted pretty late, he'd be great value. Plus I don't like the contract situation with Gordon when he has 2 other studs at 2 and 3 behind him on the roster. He may not even sign...

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, jonboycubs said:

Non ppr

Keep 2 - I suppose I need to go Beckham and Evans

Beckham Jr

Mike Evans

Derrick Henry

Melvin Gordon

Tom Brady

Give us the costs. Yes, OBJ and Evans if cost is reasonable enough. Actually, probably them 2 at any cost over the others...

Edited by RyanK
  • Thanks 1

Yeah it is 1st and 2nd round picks taken. My bad for leaving that info out. Either way it looks like I am going to be set at WR. I hear Evans should get a lot of garbage points. Thanks 

Brady & OBJ and it's not even close! Elite QB/WR duo you'll have.