claptondecheeks

End of bench guys- who are you holding?

Once again... Paul Richardson. Doctson is not long for the team, and they have nothing else other than a low upside slot guy in Quinn and a few rookies. 

P Rich is the default number one on a team that will constantly be losing. He has no value right now, but I can't drop him. 

Another vote for Dare Ogunbayale.  Barber and Jones are JAGS, and Arians really wants an RB that can do it all.  Wouldn't be surprised to see him be the starting RB after several games.

• Like 1

I took 49er's Jalen Hurd with 21st pick(12 man league.) Shanahan has described him as a "swiss army knife" as he can play RB or WR/TE.I got to watch him in the preseason game where he scored two td's.I also like him for the future as our league has 2 keepers that count 3 slots against drafted round each year so here's to hoping he's on my squad for a few years to come.

Dynasty with shallow rosters, my end-of-bench guys are Ballage and Kirk. Have one more spot to fill when we draft next week as well.

Edited by JJRules

1 hour ago, claptondecheeks said:

No love for Damera Crockett? It's possible he gets an opportunity with Miller out, although the line sucks and it's unclear he had the talent.

For TE: what about Noah Fant? Huermann is JAG, broncos don't have reliable WRs, and Flacco had historically fed TEs.

In my case, it isn't that I don't like Crockett because I think he has talent.  It's just that I think the Texans will add a veteran rb like Doug Martin, Jay Ajayi or Carlos Hyde before the season starts.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, sjm76 said:

In my case, it isn't that I don't like Crockett because I think he has talent.  It's just that I think the Texans will add a veteran rb like Doug Martin, Jay Ajayi or Carlos Hyde before the season starts.

Idk about the talent but I felt the same way as you. Too much noise for the rumors about them signing a RB to be completely false. Even if they don't, the starting RB on the Texans is NBD.

Nyheim Hines - Colts figure to be in comeback/hurry up mode more now with Brissett instead of Luck, Hines is so damn explosive him I expect him to break a couple long ones this year.

James Washington, ryquell armstead, Tony Pollard, Kareem hunt (fingers crossed for... A trade? Round 8 keeper could break well if he does get traded). 

6 hours ago, sjm76 said:

Duke is a veteran. 

3 hours ago, martinjlm said:

Duke is a veteran. 

Duke is a veteran but he is more of a 3rd down back.  The Texans will likely try to sign a bigger back after final cuts before the season to handle more of the early down work.  Maybe they'll go with Duke on early downs, too, but my guess is they'll sign a vet like Carlos Hyde.