Ryansm11

2019 Team Defense / Special Teams / Streaming Thread

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, y2jbones said:

Eagles D home against the Jets looks pretty good for week 5. I would then Darnold would be rusty after his mono layoff. 

No way Darnold plays. 

I like philly and Tennessee this week. If you can't get them Cleveland and san fran should be solid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Prim time Andy dalton baby! Numbers don’t lie. Steelers d has some playmakers and a mediocre schedule (judging offenses off sample size of this season). I’m waiting for a bye week drop of another def to pair w them ROS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the Titans not only against the Bills but also against the Broncos the week after. Could be a good option for the next two weeks.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, itschief33 said:

Prim time Andy dalton baby! Numbers don’t lie. Steelers d has some playmakers and a mediocre schedule (judging offenses off sample size of this season). I’m waiting for a bye week drop of another def to pair w them ROS.

 

Hmm interesting one , I don't like the next 3 weeks , 1 one which is a bye week. I think you could pick them up later in the month. They get BAL , @LAC , bye week. But after that my o my does it look good. Week 8-16 are all juicy plus matchups besides the LAR week 10 . I'm just worried the offense will put them in bad situations so not completely sold on them yet. 

 

On another note, I'm really liking these defenses for rest of the year :  BUF , TEN , SF 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, RunCMC said:

 

Hmm interesting one , I don't like the next 3 weeks , 1 one which is a bye week. I think you could pick them up later in the month. They get BAL , @LAC , bye week. But after that my o my does it look good. Week 8-16 are all juicy plus matchups besides the LAR week 10 . I'm just worried the offense will put them in bad situations so not completely sold on them yet. 

 

On another note, I'm really liking these defenses for rest of the year :  BUF , TEN , SF 

Buf got dropped and I’ll be gunning for them hoping to stream those 2. I’d have to play pit @LAC but oh well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, some tough calls.

 

Im debating Saints D (I see stats wise Jameis has never played lights out in NOLA, but they seem to be rolling now), Eagles (great matchup but their defense hasn't done s--- for fantasy purposes this year against some weak opponents), or Titans (i like this a lot IF Allen is out).

 

My opponent has Jameis Winston at QB so the Saints would be the bold play...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tennessee definitely looks like a top play this week, but I think I’ll hold SF until they give me a reason to drop them. No space for a second defense (already holding Saquon and Herndon) and I believe in the 49ers ROS. After Cleveland and the Rams they play Washington, Carolina, Arizona, Seattle, then Arizona again... should be a reliable start until then and I can pick up a new defense for the playoffs (they play Saints Falcons Rams weeks 14-16)

Edited by ilikepieman
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bigboyish said:

Who is still holding on to Baltimore DST? Lol

 

Those without internet access 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mr_Baller said:

I like the Titans not only against the Bills but also against the Broncos the week after. Could be a good option for the next two weeks.

They look to be a team you can start each week until their week 10 matchup with the Chiefs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not sure what I should do with my two defense teams, but I know that some defense have nice schedules in ahead of week 5 or later.

I have Browns and Eagles defenses.

There are free agent defenses I could grab. Mostly I might be more interested in Bills, 49ers, and maybe Jets.

Panthers, Bills, 49ers, or jets.

Should I keep Eagles? it is just against Jets but rest of Eagles schedule isn't pretty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, yahyahtrick said:

Anybody holding PIT vs Baltimore? 

I have some pretty good options available - SF, Titans, Browns, Saints, TB

 

 

Grab Titans or Bucs. Titans the lean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not touching the Eagles. Used them twice this season and both times they burned me.  Going to try and grab Carolina, I like them at home vs Jacksonville.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HarambeLives said:

Rams defense gonna bounce back this week?

 

Dropped for titans 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Locked in..

Kicker: Myers @ Home vs. Rams

DST: Titans @ Home vs. Bills

Edit:

Someone dropped Gostkowski ?! 

Edited by Mr_Baller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Mr_Baller said:

Locked in..

Kicker: Myers @ Home vs. Rams

DST: Titans @ Home vs. Bills

Edit:

Someone dropped Gostkowski ?! 

 

I dropped him for Gould. He's been missing PATs and my league penalizes more than others for them. 

He hasn't been very impressive either way. 

Edited by yahyahtrick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody preemptively picking the Deadskins for their game at Miami next week? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, smeeze said:

Anybody preemptively picking the Deadskins for their game at Miami next week? 

Actually not me, but one bud in my league did that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, smeeze said:

Anybody preemptively picking the Deadskins for their game at Miami next week? 

I had a spot in a 14 team league with bills on bye thought they're a stream that can get me through. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.