Ryansm11

2019 Team Defense / Special Teams / Streaming Thread

4 hours ago, y2jbones said:

Eagles D home against the Jets looks pretty good for week 5. I would then Darnold would be rusty after his mono layoff. 

No way Darnold plays. 

I like philly and Tennessee this week. If you can't get them Cleveland and san fran should be solid

Prim time Andy dalton baby! Numbers don’t lie. Steelers d has some playmakers and a mediocre schedule (judging offenses off sample size of this season). I’m waiting for a bye week drop of another def to pair w them ROS.

I like the Titans not only against the Bills but also against the Broncos the week after. Could be a good option for the next two weeks.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, itschief33 said:

Prim time Andy dalton baby! Numbers don’t lie. Steelers d has some playmakers and a mediocre schedule (judging offenses off sample size of this season). I’m waiting for a bye week drop of another def to pair w them ROS.

Hmm interesting one , I don't like the next 3 weeks , 1 one which is a bye week. I think you could pick them up later in the month. They get BAL , @LAC , bye week. But after that my o my does it look good. Week 8-16 are all juicy plus matchups besides the LAR week 10 . I'm just worried the offense will put them in bad situations so not completely sold on them yet. 

On another note, I'm really liking these defenses for rest of the year :  BUF , TEN , SF 

8 hours ago, RunCMC said:

Hmm interesting one , I don't like the next 3 weeks , 1 one which is a bye week. I think you could pick them up later in the month. They get BAL , @LAC , bye week. But after that my o my does it look good. Week 8-16 are all juicy plus matchups besides the LAR week 10 . I'm just worried the offense will put them in bad situations so not completely sold on them yet. 

On another note, I'm really liking these defenses for rest of the year :  BUF , TEN , SF 

Buf got dropped and I’ll be gunning for them hoping to stream those 2. I’d have to play pit @LAC but oh well

Man, some tough calls.

Im debating Saints D (I see stats wise Jameis has never played lights out in NOLA, but they seem to be rolling now), Eagles (great matchup but their defense hasn't done s--- for fantasy purposes this year against some weak opponents), or Titans (i like this a lot IF Allen is out).

My opponent has Jameis Winston at QB so the Saints would be the bold play...

Tennessee definitely looks like a top play this week, but I think I’ll hold SF until they give me a reason to drop them. No space for a second defense (already holding Saquon and Herndon) and I believe in the 49ers ROS. After Cleveland and the Rams they play Washington, Carolina, Arizona, Seattle, then Arizona again... should be a reliable start until then and I can pick up a new defense for the playoffs (they play Saints Falcons Rams weeks 14-16)

Edited by ilikepieman
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, bigboyish said:

Who is still holding on to Baltimore DST? Lol

Those without internet access 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Mr_Baller said:

I like the Titans not only against the Bills but also against the Broncos the week after. Could be a good option for the next two weeks.

They look to be a team you can start each week until their week 10 matchup with the Chiefs.

I am not sure what I should do with my two defense teams, but I know that some defense have nice schedules in ahead of week 5 or later.

I have Browns and Eagles defenses.

There are free agent defenses I could grab. Mostly I might be more interested in Bills, 49ers, and maybe Jets.

Panthers, Bills, 49ers, or jets.

Should I keep Eagles? it is just against Jets but rest of Eagles schedule isn't pretty.

57 minutes ago, yahyahtrick said:

Anybody holding PIT vs Baltimore? 

I have some pretty good options available - SF, Titans, Browns, Saints, TB

Grab Titans or Bucs. Titans the lean.

I'm not touching the Eagles. Used them twice this season and both times they burned me.  Going to try and grab Carolina, I like them at home vs Jacksonville.

1 hour ago, HarambeLives said:

Rams defense gonna bounce back this week?

Dropped for titans 

Locked in..

Kicker: Myers @ Home vs. Rams

DST: Titans @ Home vs. Bills

Edit:

Someone dropped Gostkowski ?! 

Edited by Mr_Baller

16 minutes ago, Mr_Baller said:

Locked in..

Kicker: Myers @ Home vs. Rams

DST: Titans @ Home vs. Bills

Edit:

Someone dropped Gostkowski ?! 

I dropped him for Gould. He's been missing PATs and my league penalizes more than others for them. 

He hasn't been very impressive either way. 

Edited by yahyahtrick

Anybody preemptively picking the Deadskins for their game at Miami next week? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, smeeze said:

Actually not me, but one bud in my league did that.

3 minutes ago, smeeze said:

I had a spot in a 14 team league with bills on bye thought they're a stream that can get me through.