Ryansm11

2019 Team Defense / Special Teams / Streaming Thread

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, nromn said:

Can any BAL fans comment on the D? Impressive on paper at SEA. Did they get guys back? Was it a fluke? Is Peters a huge upgrade? ROS schedule looks impressive after NE. Probably dropped a lot due to the next 2 weeks but might be worth a stash.


Was thinking of grabbing them for the playoffs. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Answer said:


Was thinking of grabbing them for the playoffs. 

Yeah, BAL or HOU.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vikings at home Thursday vs Redskins 

Steelers at home Monday vs Dolphins 

Both in great spots safer play seems like Steelers but feel like Vikings good be sneaky? Thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mr_Baller said:

Joey Slye was dropped today. I have Myers at the moment. Any thoughts?

Hmm, I have Gould, was considering dropping for Myers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/23/2019 at 1:25 PM, Godeep said:

What do you guys think about Rams D or Steelers D ROS? 
 


I have both and am keeping both for now. Rams D looked great (against the Falcons) but having Ramsey back there could allow for a lot more pressure on the opposing QB which equals fantasy points. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who would you guys start this week?  

 

Minnesota vs Washington or

Pittsburgh vs Miami

 

 

Dont think I can to wrong with either, but help me out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Azbynski88 said:

Who would you guys start this week?  

 

Minnesota vs Washington or

Pittsburgh vs Miami

 

 

Dont think I can to wrong with either, but help me out.

Are we still talking about the same Miami that everyone suspects is trying for 0-16 to get the #1 pick? Yeah...go PIT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi fellas

Still kinda stuck for that D call this week. Currently got Saints:

Chargers @ Chicago = I've used the Chargers a few times, and they always let me down. But Mitch looks pretty bad

Arz @ Saints = Saints D has been great but I'm kinda worried about Murray getting outside pocket

NYG @ Lions =  What version of Danny Dimes will show up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boswell vs. MIA, Nugent vs. CLE, or Myers @ATL? ROS would be a bonus but trying to decide between those guys this week. Gay and Gould are also on the wire but don’t like their matchups. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Cord said:

Boswell vs. MIA, Nugent vs. CLE, or Myers @ATL? ROS would be a bonus but trying to decide between those guys this week. Gay and Gould are also on the wire but don’t like their matchups. 

I went Boswell over Zane but those other guys arent available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Baltimore (on bye), Buffalo (vs Phil), and Tenn (vs TB) available right now. Tempted to go Tenn against Jameis, but I think Buffalo is the better D and the better rest of season defense.

How would people compare Buffalo vs Baltimore for rest of season?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CooL said:

Baltimore (on bye), Buffalo (vs Phil), and Tenn (vs TB) available right now. Tempted to go Tenn against Jameis, but I think Buffalo is the better D and the better rest of season defense.

How would people compare Buffalo vs Baltimore for rest of season?


after this week buffalo has dream matchups all the way through week 12, so they are my top choice here. But after that best to find a down the stretch D and balt does fit that mold since their schedule is money weeks 14-16 if you make it that far. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nyblazer11235 said:


after this week buffalo has dream matchups all the way through week 12, so they are my top choice here. But after that best to find a down the stretch D and balt does fit that mold since their schedule is money weeks 14-16 if you make it that far. 
 

 

Agreed. They are great for next five weeks. If I had the room to roster two defenses I would grab Baltimore now too but just can’t.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, CooL said:

Agreed. They are great for next five weeks. If I had the room to roster two defenses I would grab Baltimore now too but just can’t.

I don’t think they are worth stashing, they are not the same ravens of past 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I own the Bills defense and am holding them for the next few weeks, but it is certainly tempting to pick up the Steelers this week and stream them against the Dolphins instead...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, SteelersScotty said:

I own the Bills defense and am holding them for the next few weeks, but it is certainly tempting to pick up the Steelers this week and stream them against the Dolphins instead...

Can’t go wrong either way. I actually think PIT will be better ROS. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jordan23 said:

Seattle big bump up with. 38 year old "pick 6 a schaub" going for atl?

They look like a great play, considering dropping the Saints for them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jets D looks good for awhile. Definitely stream them next week vs Dolphins. 

Next 6 games!

Dolphins Giants Redskins Raiders Bengals Dolphins 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the Packers in my line-up to use against the Chiefs, but it is tempting to pick up the Seahawks now that Ryan is ruled out. Any thoughts about making the change?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SteelersScotty said:

I have the Packers in my line-up to use against the Chiefs, but it is tempting to pick up the Seahawks now that Ryan is ruled out. Any thoughts about making the change?

No brainer

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, fantasymad said:

Jets D looks good for awhile. Definitely stream them next week vs Dolphins. 

Next 6 games!

Dolphins Giants Redskins Raiders Bengals Dolphins 


No Mosley or McClellan again hopefully back next week otherwise this team is just an avg defense 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...