Ryansm11

2019 Team Defense / Special Teams / Streaming Thread

1 hour ago, gufomel said:

Alright I dropped SF for PIT due to PIT’s ROS schedule and not being confident enough about SF performing better this week vs SEA compared to PIT vs LAR.

I can only roster 1 defense right now, so did I make a good move?...

I like this. I think Pitt will have at worst a decent game against Goff and their OLine. Then after this game they should be a good every week start. 

16 hours ago, Hatfieldodger said:

Are the Pats D droppable? Bye week then schedule gets really tough. 

I really think they are.  They had that unbelievable stretch of games against crappy QBs, and after the BYE they get PHI, DAL, HOU, KC.  Does not look easy on paper.

It almost feels dirty to drop the niners but it seems like the right thing to do. Just worried someone will grab them and they will inevitably come back to haunt me somewhere in the playoffs. 

1 hour ago, LongBalls said:

Saints or Ravens if you were gonna ride one for the ROS? 

I just dropped Carolina for the Saints. 

Saints ROS for me. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

It almost feels dirty to drop the niners but it seems like the right thing to do. Just worried someone will grab them and they will inevitably come back to haunt me somewhere in the playoffs. 

Had the same exact feeling dropping them , totally sucked . And I have them in multiple leagues. Felt proud snatching them up week 2 and riding the wave. But all good things must come to an end right . 

• Thanks 1

On 11/5/2019 at 11:07 PM, Hatfieldodger said:

Are the Pats D droppable? Bye week then schedule gets really tough. 

Do you see who they get in the fantasy playoffs though? Just make sure your not the guy facing them in the playoffs lol.

Own Buffalo vs CLE this week but worry it will be a dud with CLE playing it safe and the Bills seem a little asleep at the wheel

Steelers on my wire and with there weeks 11-13 schedule Browns , Bengals, Browns I would love to add them but Steelers play Rams this week

What do you think? My league DOES NOT count PA or YA

23 hours ago, Beakman said:

I really think they are.  They had that unbelievable stretch of games against crappy QBs, and after the BYE they get PHI, DAL, HOU, KC.  Does not look easy on paper.

lol

NYG @ JETS or CLE vs BUF this week?

Made the wrong call and went with SF last week with intentions of getting PIT this week but they were claimed with #2 waiver 😭😭

22 hours ago, LastFantasy said:

Det DST

Jets DST

GB DST

Def is thin this week. Who would you pick up and start?

I just dropped GB for Jets.

Keep in mind the Jets LB corps has been and is still currently decimated. There is a chance that a LB (Paul Worrilow) who has not played a meaningful snap since 2017 will be on the field for a significant amount of snaps. Barkley could be in for a Huger than normal day.

Steelers vs Rams

or

Browns vs Bills

Thinking Steelers, but need clarification.  I feel like Baker is going to have a disaster game against the Bills.  

47 minutes ago, OBoyle l 14 l said:

Steelers vs Rams

or

Browns vs Bills

Thinking Steelers, but need clarification.  I feel like Baker is going to have a disaster game against the Bills.  

I’d go Steelers. They’re just a better team and defense and Goff has looked shaky this year. Then you can also lose the Steelers basically ROS

• Thanks 1

On 11/7/2019 at 12:29 PM, purpdrankplaya said:

Bills or Saints this week?

I’d go Saints for sure. Better defense, at home, playing against a trashy offensive line.  They’re both good options though. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, BakedGhost said:

NYG @ JETS or CLE vs BUF this week?

Made the wrong call and went with SF last week with intentions of getting PIT this week but they were claimed with #2 waiver 😭😭

I’d go Giants. They’ve been decent at making plays and the jets are awful. I expect buffalo to just run down Cleveland’s throat and not have as many sack/turnovers chances. 

On 11/7/2019 at 5:07 AM, rotoguy74 said:

Own Buffalo vs CLE this week but worry it will be a dud with CLE playing it safe and the Bills seem a little asleep at the wheel

Steelers on my wire and with there weeks 11-13 schedule Browns , Bengals, Browns I would love to add them but Steelers play Rams this week

What do you think? My league DOES NOT count PA or YA

I think it’s worth it to grab the Steelers and play them. I’d be shocked if they don’t get at least 3 sacks and 1 turnover 

On 11/7/2019 at 10:00 AM, LastFantasy said:

Det DST

Jets DST

GB DST

Def is thin this week. Who would you pick up and start?

Tough call here. I can’t trust the jets, they’re devoid of talent. GB has talent but has let down a lot. Detroit is also bad but has a nice matchup. I think I would go GB. They’ll probably be fired off after a bad loss and the cold weather should help. 

7 hours ago, OBoyle l 14 l said:

Steelers vs Rams

or

Browns vs Bills

Steelers for me.  I had both the 49ers and Steelers last week, and wished I played the Steelers.  Rams offense have been better last few games, but that was against some of the worst defenses in the league.  Their offensive line is not good.  Browns Defense is very inconsistent -- I don't trust them at all.