Ryansm11

2019 Team Defense / Special Teams / Streaming Thread

4 hours ago, Mr_Baller said:

Fire up the Ravens this week.

Maybe the most no-brainer DST play of the year. Colour me skeptical, but that's got me concerned.

Own Jason Myers-K want to keep him but worry about the SF match up this week. What do you think over/under on a couple FG's?

Only other options are not great

Ficken vs Giants

Rosas vs Jets

The SF fill in vs SEA

Edited by Monkeyman74
add

28 minutes ago, Monkeyman74 said:

Own Jason Myers-K want to keep him but worry about the SF match up this week. What do you think over/under on a couple FG's?

Only other options are not great

Ficken vs Giants

Rosas vs Jets

The SF fill in vs SEA

Wilson is too good not to move the ball. If anything that stout San Fran d could possibly just limit trips to the end zone so I’d stick with Myers.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, LongBalls said:

Maybe the most no-brainer DST play of the year. Colour me skeptical, but that's got me concerned.

I exactly know what you mean. Streaming defenses all year but it is like lottery.

Edited by Mr_Baller

2 weeks in and the Jets experiment is going extremely well so far, they may suck but that doesn’t matter when the teams they play suck just as much. Onto the redskins.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ddam2013 said:

2 weeks in and the Jets experiment is going extremely well so far, they may suck but that doesn’t matter when the teams they play suck just as much. Onto the redskins.

Steelers would have been a better option.  Jets 6 and 16 points the last two games.  Steelers 19 and 25.  And that was during the "hard" part of the schedule against the Colts and Rams.  Next comes three tasty weeks of Cleveland, Cincy, Cleveland.  Then Arizona, Buffalo, and Jets for the fantasy playoffs.  

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 7:27 AM, yanksman said:

I picked up Indy def and my opponent grabbed Balt. Hope I made the right choice.

FML

• Haha 4

Looking at the Jags as I'm thinking they are still a pretty good defense and their next three look pretty good with @ Ind, @Ten, TB.  If Hoyer starts again I really love them this week, not sure I'm super confident if Brissett goes.  If you have Baltimore and want to hold them for their playoff schedule I think Jacksonville is a good bridge to that point.

Oakland did well against LAC but I have no idea what to make of that.  This week they get Cincy at home then play at the Jets.

Those are the best options on my wire this week, what are you guys thinking of them?

Edited by CharlesCC2

I gave up on Joey Slye and grabbed Greg Zuerlein coming off his bye.  But after watching yesterday's game, ouch...this Rams O isn't what it used to be.  Greg the Leg also missed a 50+ yarder.  Anybody dissatisfied enough to go Gay or find a Younghoe? Just can't stand the kicker position but my league won't get rid of it.

3 hours ago, CooL said:

I gave up on Joey Slye and grabbed Greg Zuerlein coming off his bye.  But after watching yesterday's game, ouch...this Rams O isn't what it used to be.  Greg the Leg also missed a 50+ yarder.  Anybody dissatisfied enough to go Gay or find a Younghoe? Just can't stand the kicker position but my league won't get rid of it.

Greg the Leg over any kicker all day. Rule 129 of Fight Club 

4 hours ago, CooL said:

Only chris Boswell can kick FG at Heinz

2 hours ago, JJ1223 said:

Pick one: Raiders, Jets, Skins?

Raiders 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Raiders 

I'm thinking the same. 

23 hours ago, JJ1223 said:

Pick one: Raiders, Jets, Skins?

I went Raiders as well - going to try them out for the Cin, Jets 2 game option

• Like 1

Going with Raiders and actually very confident about it.

Fairbairn may have been dropped in your league due to his waiver last week. I expect a high-scoring game against Baltimore and Houston.

Any Steelers owners considering grabbing a second D to stream throughout the playoffs or are you just going with the Steelers ROS?

Week 14,15 Steelers have Arizona,Buffalo  Pitt could dominate, but both of those teams have been good at times.

Options in my league:

Green Bay  plays Washington, Chicago

Houston plays Denver, Tennessee

Philadelphia plays NYG, Washington