Ryansm11

2019 Team Defense / Special Teams / Streaming Thread

22 minutes ago, The Answer said:

Ravens  Vs houston

or

steelers at Cleveland 

lean Steelers but hate Thursday night games

Steelers all the way! 

Are the Ravens worth using the #1 waiver for? I want to pick them up for the playoffs. I have Chicago now whose playoff schedule stinks. Is Baltimore D worth it?

6 minutes ago, GoBlue41 said:

Are the Ravens worth using the #1 waiver for? I want to pick them up for the playoffs. I have Chicago now whose playoff schedule stinks. Is Baltimore D worth it?

I actually dropped Chicago for Baltimore  last week.  That playoff schedule is great

4 hours ago, esprits4s said:

Any Steelers owners considering grabbing a second D to stream throughout the playoffs or are you just going with the Steelers ROS?

Week 14,15 Steelers have Arizona,Buffalo  Pitt could dominate, but both of those teams have been good at times.

Options in my league:

Green Bay  plays Washington, Chicago

Houston plays Denver, Tennessee

Philadelphia plays NYG, Washington

Pitt/Philly is the perfect combo through the rest of the season.
Just added Philly today to roll with those 2. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, christino3286 said:

PIT @ CLE  or BUF @ MIA 

1 hour ago, HTXMade said:

I’m having the same dilemma @christino3286

Same here. Made the mistake of rolling with Buffalo last week over Pitt as well.

Once again, Buffalo seems to have the better matchup, and may be a more solid overall "real life" defense, but Pitt just racks up the turnovers and sacks, especially lately.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, UVA_Drew said:

Same here. Made the mistake of rolling with Buffalo last week over Pitt as well.

Once again, Buffalo seems to have the better matchup, and may be a more solid overall "real life" defense, but Pitt just racks up the turnovers and sacks, especially lately.

Browns are favored, so I would go with the Bills D instead, FWIW. Can't really go wrong with either one.

Slim pickens...

Browns D vs. Steelers

Redskins D vs. Jets

Colts D vs. Jags

All are at home and favored. I get worried about Mayfield and Haskins giving the D short field though...who would yall choose?

20 minutes ago, RyanK said:

Slim pickens...

Browns D vs. Steelers

Redskins D vs. Jets

Colts D vs. Jags

All are at home and favored. I get worried about Mayfield and Haskins giving the D short field though...who would yall choose?

Skins

58 minutes ago, RyanK said:

Slim pickens...

Browns D vs. Steelers

Redskins D vs. Jets

Colts D vs. Jags

Redskins as well. Cleveland is an okay choice but low floor, colts have no ceiling. I feel like skins have both. Underrated D, coming off bye, great matchup, sign me up. Your concern about Haskins is valid but you have these same concerns for all 3 teams. 

1 hour ago, RyanK said:

Slim pickens...

Browns D vs. Steelers

Redskins D vs. Jets

Colts D vs. Jags

Go Browns... anyone really afraid of Mason Rudolph on the road in a harsh environment?  Psshhh

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crazyfingers711 said:

Go Browns... anyone really afraid of Mason Rudolph on the road in a harsh environment?  Psshhh

Rudolph blows but there will probably be a lot of Steelers fans there.  Only like two hours away so not as hostile as

some might think 

2 hours ago, The Answer said:

Rudolph blows but there will probably be a lot of Steelers fans there.  Only like two hours away so not as hostile as

some might think 

sea of brown and orange.   Like I said, should have went browns

How do we feel about the Raiders - still a good play vs CIN and @ NYJ next week? Karl Joseph was put on IR, who is a great playmaker and ballhawk. Their other safety Joyner, also a good playmaker, is iffy at best with a bad hammy. On top of that the Raiders run a big nickel base defense with 3 safeties most of the time. Swearinger is the next man up ugh...

11 minutes ago, frog34 said:

How do we feel about the Raiders - still a good play vs CIN and @ NYJ next week? Karl Joseph was put on IR, who is a great playmaker and ballhawk. Their other safety Joyner, also a good playmaker, is iffy at best with a bad hammy. On top of that the Raiders run a big nickel base defense with 3 safeties most of the time. Swearinger is the next man up ugh...

I have the Raiders but I am considering to drop for Cowboys

2 hours ago, Mr_Baller said:

I have the Raiders but I am considering to drop for Cowboys

Jeff Driskel looked capable of making some plays against the Bears - have to wonder if that holds up with an extra week of tape and a game Cowboys pass rush.

In a vacuum, Dallas's defense > Raiders defense and either way you're short selling a questionable QB situation.  I think I go Dallas.

• Like 1

Totally blew it on the Browns D last night. Was too scared. Now its down to:

Redskins D vs. Jets

Indy D vs. Jags

I know I know, Jets suck, but defense is all about Sacks, INTs, TDs, Points Allowed and it feels like Redskins-Jets will just be a fast game of running and done with. Haskins scares me as he can put them in terrible field position (Jets D looked good last week). Brissett is safer and who knows what Foles will do? He could be a TO machine. Idk