Philly (Home vs Giants)

Minnesota (Home vs Detroit)

Green Bay (Home vs Washington)

Houston (Home vs Denver)

Cant decide between four. 

Edited by broncosfan18

1 hour ago, Lob City99 said:

Anyone playing the Bears DEF tonight??

I have them, but they have been playing horrible and also they are facing Dallas. I picked up the Colts just in case i dont start the bears

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, broncosfan18 said:

Rank the following:

Philly (Home vs Giants)

Houston (Home vs Denver)

exact order you have them in.

10 minutes ago, broncosfan18 said:

Rank the following:

Philly (Home vs Giants)

Houston (Home vs Denver)

GB

MIN

PHI

HOU

Edited by OdellBaconJr

Philly or Cleveland? Started Philly last week against Miami and didnt turn out well.

3 hours ago, Merv09 said:

I have them, but they have been playing horrible and also they are facing Dallas. I picked up the Colts just in case i dont start the bears

I don't understand why anyone is still holding the Bears at this point, unless you play in a really deep league with bench space.  I wouldn't play them tonight or any of their remaining games.

Tampa Bay's defense has put up very good back to back games.  The problem is that Jameis Winston's turnovers could give the opposition good field position and chances to score but they still managed to put up good games for the past couple.  They get the Colts and Detroit for their next 2 but I wouldn't use them in championship week if you make it there when they play Houston.

I saw the post where TB's defense was mentioned already but felt the need to reiterate.  I think they are very underrated and their run defense is top notch.

Edited by sjm76

You know, i see SF ranked in the 20s everywhere and i get that they are played NO in the dome BUT the Saints LG is OUT and their LT is highly questionable. Dee Ford is back. Brees isnt mobile. 49ers basically shutdown the hottest team in football in the second half last week. Is everyone just ignoring the fact that this a stellar defense and should still be a top 12 play this week?

1 hour ago, yanksman said:

You know, i see SF ranked in the 20s everywhere and i get that they are played NO in the dome BUT the Saints LG is OUT and their LT is highly questionable. Dee Ford is back. Brees isnt mobile. 49ers basically shutdown the hottest team in football in the second half last week. Is everyone just ignoring the fact that this a stellar defense and should still be a top 12 play this week?

All good points, folks are just scared of Brees dropping a 40 burger on San Fran . If you've held this defense this long ,then might as well plug em in this week . And roll with them throughout playoffs . Week 15 and 16 I can see them feast against Matt Ryan and Jared Goff 

2 hours ago, RunCMC said:

All good points, folks are just scared of Brees dropping a 40 burger on San Fran . If you've held this defense this long ,then might as well plug em in this week . And roll with them throughout playoffs . Week 15 and 16 I can see them feast against Matt Ryan and Jared Goff 

Brees hasn't hung a 40 burger on anyone all year. There's zero chance he does vs SF.

Edited by yanksman

G.B. Packers  vs. Washington Redskins 

or

Pittsburgh Steelers  @  Arizona Cardinals 

Points scored this year. Standard D scoring. 

Packers 76.      Steelers 144 

Titans in Oakland or Texans at home against Denver. You'd think the Texans smoke them which leads to a rookie QB being forced to pass. Seems to be a good recipe for fantasy points. 

I've got Saquon Barkley and Aaron Jones as my starting RBs this week. Currently I have Philly DST in my lineup, but considering I have Saquon playing, in the miraculous event that he does something this week it'll hurt Philly DST. Should I drop Philly and roll out Green Bay vs. WAS instead?

9 hours ago, trashlife said:

I've got Saquon Barkley and Aaron Jones as my starting RBs this week. Currently I have Philly DST in my lineup, but considering I have Saquon playing, in the miraculous event that he does something this week it'll hurt Philly DST. Should I drop Philly and roll out Green Bay vs. WAS instead?

GB 

4 hours ago, rag9876 said:

Where are people at with the Philly vs Houston decision? 

I'm in the same boat, FWIW Engram is out so that's 1 less weapon for Eli and the weather conditions are bad, although it's not clear if that helps or not. Just so tough to trust Philly after they s--- the bed against the Dolphins last week. With that said the Texans D are nothing special at all and Lock looks like a game manager type, may not be that easy to get sacks/TOs on him 

I'm leaning Iggles ever so slightly but don't feel good about it

Rank these for this week...

Indy vs TB
Jets vs MIA
LAC vs JAX

Need to pick one, as I decided to bench & ultimately drop CHI.

Edited by coachshowtime

11 hours ago, rag9876 said:

Where are people at with the Philly vs Houston decision? 

I ended up dropping Eagles for Vikings but was considering Houston, too. Eagles do have a good record vs NYG, though.