Ryansm11

2019 Team Defense / Special Teams / Streaming Thread

15 hours ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

After a total dud against Eli in crappy condiditons I don’t care if the eagles were playing the 0-16 lions I’m avoiding them 

To be fair the Giants actually have talent between Barkley, tate, Shepard, slayton, and Eli is better then Danny dimes. Washington really only has mclaurin. AP is washed up plus eagles run D is their strength

Edited by scheibler

Philly rated Top-5 but everyone's scared to play 'em. I would be scared too since they lost all their WR and RBs. But still rated/ranked Top-5. Sigh.

1 hour ago, scheibler said:

To be fair the Giants actually have talent between Barkley, tate, Shepard, slayton, and Eli is better then Danny dimes. Washington really only has mclaurin. AP is washed up plus eagles run D is their strength

but two sacks and no turnovers against the giants? After giving up 35+ points to the phins. No thank you 

4 minutes ago, herschel said:

week 15.  who ya like??

philly at was

kc vs den

sea at car

I have Philly and Buffalo - but I am seriously leaning towards picking up Seattle. Don't trust Philly with no O and giving up points to Miami and didn't do that well against the Giants.

Anyone else talking me into Seattle?

36 minutes ago, Dalton Gang said:

I have Philly and Buffalo - but I am seriously leaning towards picking up Seattle. Don't trust Philly with no O and giving up points to Miami and didn't do that well against the Giants.

Anyone else talking me into Seattle?

I was tempted by Seattle but someone beat me to them with a claim. Currently have Philly and Bills got put on waivers (guy dropped them for Carolina). Kyle Allen has been getting sacked often and sees to love throwing deep interceptions. I'm trying to decide between Philly/Bills now as well

• Like 1

SEA or KC defense? My gut is telling me this is the week Lock comes back down to earth and go with KC and my head is saying to take the sure thing with SEA against turnover machine Allen...

SF v ATL

Or 

GB v CHI

Trubisky is actually making this a tough decision. I was all locked in to start GB but his recent surge plus his actually decent numbers against GB concern me. He has been sacked 15 times (10 of those coming in 2 games 5x each) in 4 career games, but only 1 INT and one 1 FL. 

Whereas who the hell knows which ATL team will show up. (I also happen to be a Ryan/Freeman owner...yes I'm in the semis somehow lol)

Eagles OUT - Chiefs IN

It is not possible to trust Philly. Used them in week 14, did not cost me the W, hold them through week 15 but the performances are not trust worthy.

EDIT: Colts vs. Panthers in week 16 sounds good. Any thoughts?

Edited by Mr_Baller

SF vs Atl

Buff at Pitt

Sea at Car

I have 49ers in there now but they’ve not been playing that great lately and are banged up too. Which D would you start? Thanks!

13 minutes ago, Lob City99 said:

Same issue. Can't decide either KC or BUF

I’d go Chiefs if I had them. 

22 minutes ago, champy41 said:

I’d go Chiefs if I had them. 

I just don't think Lock is as easy as a matchup as people are saying. thats whats holding me back. and their awful run D

Edited by vthokie3

2 hours ago, vthokie3 said:

Tough decisions this week:

Philly, KC, or Buffalo

I have chiefs and Philly and going Philly. It's a must win gaje for then and their strength is run D. Mclaurin is really the only threat. Add n the fact that majority of betters are taking Redskins + points... I like to fade the public

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, svtballa said:

Rt/RG both out for denver this week.  Looks like it could be crappy conditions as well.   Fire up KC

Damn that makes me wanna rethink Philly vs KC now lol