Ryansm11

2019 Team Defense / Special Teams / Streaming Thread

Tempted to pick up Sanders and drop Badgley in a desperate match up down big. Dolphins have been decent on offense lately and they get another good match up this week. Should be FG opportunities for MIami.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scottishguy said:

Gotta look ahead to week 16, what DST do you like? Denver (vs Lions), Chiefs (@Chicago) or Colts (vs Carolina)

Denver

which kicker should i start?

i've been going with koo the last few weeks but he's going against SF this week

sanders, prater, and gay are on the wire. leaning towards sanders but i read its gonna be windy in NY. any help?

1 hour ago, TheSwinginA's said:

which kicker should i start?

i've been going with koo the last few weeks but he's going against SF this week

sanders, prater, and gay are on the wire. leaning towards sanders but i read its gonna be windy in NY. any help?

I wish gay were on my wire that's who I'd go with

Which kicker should I use?

Mcluaghlin (Colts @ Saints)

Fairbarn (Texans @ Titans)

Gonzalez (Cards vs Browns)

Slye (Panthers vs Seahawks)

Edited by scheibler

54 minutes ago, scheibler said:

Gonzalez - Cards should be able to move the ball against the Browns but maybe not always be good enough to score TDs. 

1 hour ago, scheibler said:

Slye is not good so kick him out, Zane has been mostly useless with Kyler struggling, Chase is still pretty green and that is a big game...i like him this week but I think Fairbairn has the best matchup/situation of the options...should be a shootout type of game and TEN D is just good enough to hold Hou to some FGs.

7 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Slye is not good so kick him out, Zane has been mostly useless with Kyler struggling, Chase is still pretty green and that is a big game...i like him this week but I think Fairbairn has the best matchup/situation of the options...should be a shootout type of game and TEN D is just good enough to hold Hou to some FGs.

That's what I was thinking aswell. Either McLaughlin or Fairbarn. I already have fairbarn, but my opponent has Watson/Hopkins stack so may go with McLaughlin 

9 hours ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Really have to like KC D/ST this week, also firing up Tampa in some big spots too.

Dont you think Denver will try and run the ball a bunch?  Don’t see many to opps in this game.....I’m leaning Seattle over KC.

So stuck on kickers. dropping Elliot but cant decide between Seibert, Meyers and Badgley. Have Wilson/Carson fwiw

Younghoe also out there

Edited by vthokie3

22 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

So stuck on kickers. dropping Elliot but cant decide between Seibert, Meyers and Badgley. Have Wilson/Carson fwiw

Younghoe also out there

I'd lean heavily towards Seibert there. Baker and Browns shld really be able to move the ball against a barely there Zona D. Indoors and a later game.

5 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

I'd lean heavily towards Seibert there. Baker and Browns shld really be able to move the ball against a barely there Zona D. Indoors and a later game.

Thanks! Yeah the dome factor always helps. Just worried the Cards D will be too bad to keep them out of the EZ

11 minutes ago, coachshowtime said:

SEATTLE vs CAR (Aside from CMC they seem solid here?)

or

CHIEFS vs DEN (I feel like this is a trap?)

whatchu thinkin’?

Trying to decide on KC too. Weather looks rough which usually would favor the defense but could see DEN keeping it on the deck and pounding Lindsay/Freeman

4 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

Trying to decide on KC too. Weather looks rough which usually would favor the defense but could see DEN keeping it on the deck and pounding Lindsay/Freeman

I’m actually worried about Lock going off again.  Confidence is a hellava drug!   I have a deep feeling that this could be a “trap” and he balls out one more time.

Edited by coachshowtime
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

FWIW, bad weather typically favors the offense since they know plays/routes that are run prior to running them.  Defenses have to be more reactionary in response to the plays which can lead to slipping, missed tackles, etc.

• Like 1