MysticPeak

Al Horford 2019-2020 Outlook

23 minutes ago, deathrazor said:

Has anyone dropped or traded him? Who did you get?

Toilet paper. IF you sell low, that's what you get in return 

4 hours ago, Kawhactus said:

It's just a slump you scrubs. Wait till after the asb you scrubs......go ahead a drop a mid rounder cause he had a couple weeks of bad shooting nights

Guaranteed he's going to be coming off the bench very soon. Him and Embiid cant share the floor together. I think it happens first game after the asb. Al will be down to about 18 mins per game as Embiids backup. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sixers11 said:

Guaranteed he's going to be coming off the bench very soon. Him and Embiid cant share the floor together. I think it happens first game after the asb. Al will be down to about 18 mins per game as Embiids backup. 

Been calling for that plus it lets Al run the offense. Furk deserves to start and can space the floor. A bench unit of Burks-GR3-Al and J-Rich is not too shabby but doubt Brown has the bal** to do it

I thought he was a safe top 60 pick. He is almost not 12T rosterable anymore 

drop in 8team? 18min in an OT game doesnt bode well.

Levert is still available so bye Al

Edited by deathrazor

god dam this is getting bad. The mins are a huge concern

This is scary. Over the last month, he is ranked around 150 in 8 cat leagues and that's being a starter and averaging close to 30 minutes a game, including all those games Embiid missed when he was injured. Now, with him coming off the bench at under 20 minutes and Embiid back? Yikes!

76ers sign him in summer with huge contract is a big mistake,this dude is declining and not suit with 76ers

On 2/10/2020 at 12:21 PM, Kawhactus said:

It's just a slump you scrubs. Wait till after the asb you scrubs......go ahead a drop a mid rounder cause he had a couple weeks of bad shooting nights

@Kawhactus,where are you now:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, deathrazor said:

starting again

and 5 points at the half

#sellhigh

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, prinserj21 said:

Bye bye. Not worth owning I’m a ten team. At least I got harden with him in the trade. 

I'm actually pretty ok with todays line

Was on the verge of dropping this guy 

Still waiting for update on Embiid MRI/injury, and with Simmons already out they have every reason to get him back on the floor if they can, but given Embiid's history you gotta think he's at least going to be out a week.

10 hours ago, blazeh said:

Was on the verge of dropping this guy 

and now he's on triple double watch

17 minutes ago, Quazza said:

and now he's on triple double watch

its the knicks, but still think its safe to say that its been a fit issue and he's not just old and washed

Embiid timetable up in the air until they confirm degree of sprain, but given what we know about embiid and injuries, I think we get productive horford back for at least 2 weeks

Even if its not a major sprain, hopefully that gives Horford enough of an opportunity to establish some kind of rhythm and role. if not, then just hold til embiid comes back and never draft again as long as he's on this sixers team that doesn't know what to do with him