Sign in to follow this  
SITG

Start Week 1: D. Montgomery or M Mack? WHIR

Not sure which to flex for week 1:

David Montgomery vs GB 

or:

Marlon Mack @ LAC

I think Montgomery is a riskier play since we don’t know how they’re going to split carries in Chicago especially early on, but he looked real good in limited preseason action. 

Mack has more of a guaranteed volume, but having Brissett at QB has me worried they’ll be trailing all game if the chargers come out rolling.

WHIR!

Part of me wants to say Montgomery. It’s CHI vs GB it’s gonna be s big 1st game and I’m sure both teams will come out blazing. I think he will have  big part in the game 

I would say Mack because I think he will get more work in the beginning of the season as Brissett settles in. 

I would go with Montgomery I think bears will look to run a lot to keep Rodgers and that offense on the side.  I also think packers defense is weaker than chargers.

Windy city roll with. The Hoosier state now plays for the horrendous Colts. Trade him for another RB 

I think this is a choice where you cant go wrong. David should take most of the Carrie's that Howard previously had, with Cohen & Davis sprinkled in. I think Mack is in for a solid year, even with Brissett at QB. I lean Mack, but no issues rolling with Daivd. Good luck!

I'm going with Monty just based on the matchup.  The Bears will be able to keep pace with Packer and Indy could end up getting down a lot of points which would mean its more of the Hines show than the Mack show.