Sign in to follow this  
PackerBacker555

Trade Gurley For what RB? 100% WHIR

Drafted Gurley in an auction last night. Values on rbs were extremely high and settled for him. Not pleased 

what rb would you want in a trade? Or should I keep Gurley? 

I also have Malcolm Brown

I actually like Gurley this year. Especially if it’s PPR. Everyone is scared of his knee but it sounds like he’s almost back to full health. Yeah he might get less touches but he doesn’t need much to give you a good game. And he will no doubt get the goal line carries. Everyone is so down on Gurley I doubt you would get anything that good for him. I’d say if you still wanted to trade him give it a few weeks, let him have some big games and his value will be much higher. Good luck 

Keep him...he’s still a potential stud and you won’t get fair value back for him at this moment. If he starts hot and you are still looking to move him, you can sell high then.

Trade Gurley & his badly filled arthritis knee. Let some other owner deal with it. 

You will not get good value for him. If you want to trade him, let him blow up first. Then trade him when he has high value. 

He would have best chance of best production early in the season with all the rest. After a game of two with great results I’d use that to work out a more beneficial trade. You won’t have much return right now. 

Please help mine. 

16 hours ago, GreatScott! said:

You will not get good value for him. If you want to trade him, let him blow up first. Then trade him when he has high value. 

Agree with this, if anything the young backs will get eased in to spell Gurley over the course of the season, wait til week 2 or so when he has a monster game and get a nice return.