Sign in to follow this  
Dirtbag

Rui Hachimura 2019-2020 Outlook

50 minutes ago, Hyperize said:

Only 20 mins today?

He plays terrible

• Like 1

11 hours ago, hlin8821 said:

Going to give him a long leash. The minutes will be there and the Wizards are terrible. Hold.

Me too. I drafted him with my 2nd to last round pick, so I wasn't expecting much anyways. Plus there's not much on the WW right now. 

He was off to a pretty nice start, it's just a bit of a fence rather than a wall he's hit I hope. I think the minutes are good so I'm hoping he finds a bit of a groove once the team establishes themselves a bit more. The leash will be long with this one. hahha

On 8/29/2019 at 1:10 AM, RipCity0 said:

His highlights with the Japanese NT against other pros look amazing so this is really promising.

Except against USA 🤣 They lost like 95-48 and he struggled like crazy 

On 11/8/2019 at 10:23 AM, vyun said:

Dude gets no peripheral stats. Doesn't even score that many points. Would be a cut in all but 16+deep leagues IMO

Someone just dropped him in my league.. I hardly watch any Washington games, so I was curious is if he's worth a WW claim?

15 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

Someone just dropped him in my league.. I hardly watch any Washington games, so I was curious is if he's worth a WW claim?

He trash for fantasy, I drop him for Bertans

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GrandPa said:

He trash for fantasy, I drop him for Bertans

Only person I had on washington was TBJ and he didn't show any promises that was worth stashing. Thanks man.. I have noticed a slow decline in his stat, bu-t haven't really watched any Washington games. 

• Like 1

Don't get what the deal is. He has not been playing bad as of late. I wonder if Scott Brooks just uses the hot hand over some of the starters in late game situations... hopefully he understands the Wizards will not amount to anything this season and unleash this guy already.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

.... this dude on my WW wont be available till the 4th... worth the claim?

No

• Thanks 1

Are we adding him or nah? He’s just been sitting on my WW for 3 weeks. Lol.

Edited by NoahsArc

I like his game. if you need pts and reb and decent % with a couple steals and threes sprinkled in then hes worth it. 

would need to up his threes and steals a little to be a must add/hold ROS but he is only going to improve moving forward. I think rui is more of a building blk than wagner

• Like 1

Was recently dropped before his big game so I added him because had some trash to cut - do you guys expect his minutes to keep trending up or is last night just an outlier because the score was 125-150 so a lot of garbage time? I have seen very little of his play so don't have a good take on his outlook at all

spacer.png

Anything fellas? Saw on my IG that he got praised by both PG, and Kahwaii the other night... granted Wagner wasn't playing, and I don't trust the coach. 

• Like 1

Imo it never hurts to have an upside rookie who is already playing decently on your roster. This could be his best game of the season or it could give him the confidence to keep improving as a player. I would have picked up as soon as he was dropped but he never was in my league.

Just scooped Rui off the wire yesterday morning. I have this gut feeling Rui's a better player to own post all-star break when the Wizards have no choice to unleash him because they'll be tanking. He could be a top 60-75 player down the stretch. I picked him up mainly for his potential and I had dead weight to drop on my roster. Not expecting much him from now until the break though, Brooks is an idiot the way he handles his front court rotations. He's Rui's biggest obstacle, not Wagner or Bertans. Hope he proves me wrong, maybe he balls out after his 30pt game.

Edited by NoahsArc
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

kawhi pg is no picnic.

dropping 30 on clippers is definitely not a joke.. that's why I'm curious 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔