Dirtbag

Rui Hachimura 2019-2020 Outlook

39 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

I’m grabbing him. Was playing really well before the injury and has nice upside. Good for points and boards 

Your forgetting who the coach is though 

42 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

Your forgetting who the coach is though 

He was an undisputed starter all season I have no doubts. Who’s challenging him? Bonga lol 

• Haha 1

Not really sure what the hype is on Rui outside of points leagues. Hardly a 12 team league player.

39 minutes ago, flat_eric said:

Not really sure what the hype is on Rui outside of points leagues. Hardly a 12 team league player.

Lmao I know right , been saying the same thing countless times. He’s a JAG in 9cat . You gotta be in a deep league for it to make sense

Big fan of him in my points league, cats he takes a hit...but hey he's been healing and watching and practicing, its Unleashed season comin up soon so rooks tend to ball after All Star break. 

Looked pretty good in limited action. Played 25 minutes which is more than I expected in his 1st game back (was reported to be in line for 15-20 minutes). Have him on IL in both my leagues, deciding what I'm going to do with him.

Wanted to drop him, but I have a feeling he'll have a post ASG breakout

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JetsNetsYanks90 said:

Looked pretty good in limited action. Played 25 minutes which is more than I expected in his 1st game back (was reported to be in line for 15-20 minutes). Have him on IL in both my leagues, deciding what I'm going to do with him.

Wanted to drop him, but I have a feeling he'll have a post ASG breakout

I'm in the same situation. And he doesn't play again until the 7th, so I'll just keep him there. Good times.

Rui was really coming on in his December games, with splits for the month of 17-6.6 with high FG% and FT%. He has poor stocks, but that is pluses in 3 categories from a wire pickup. He pairs nicely with low scoring stocks monsters.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

I'm in the same situation. And he doesn't play again until the 7th, so I'll just keep him there. Good times.

Rui was really coming on in his December games, with splits for the month of 17-6.6 with high FG% and FT%. He has poor stocks, but that is pluses in 3 categories from a wire pickup. He pairs nicely with low scoring stocks monsters.

Like brook Lopez 🤣

My man needs some love after going 17-6-2 3pm and 2 steals in a win over Dallas tonight. 

Rui is back.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Added him. I had a free streaming spot so why the hell not. He's a major young piece for the wiz and minutes should be there. Also starting to put together some nice lines with stocks. 

8 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Added him. I had a free streaming spot so why the hell not. He's a major young piece for the wiz and minutes should be there. Also starting to put together some nice lines with stocks. 

I picked him up when he was injured. Think he’s been really good and he’s only going to get better and hopefully given more minutes this season. The fact that he finally put up some stocks tonight and last game is very enticing. Adding decent steals/blocks to a conservative projection of 15/9 is amazing from a free ww pick up. 

46 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Major minutes coming his way , him , Bryant , Beal , and Troy Brown are the nucleus of the team. 

24 minutes ago, vnmslsrbms said:

Yeah, now if he could just consistently get stocks. 

I wouldn't bet on it. But FG%, FT%, and points are categories too.

• Thanks 1