beerfish

Game Day Weather 2019

I woke up in a cold sweat this morning because my TE, QB and K will all be playing in Florida in games I thought might be cancelled........then I realized NFL doesn't start until next weekend 😄

But, it is that time of year, NFL & hurricane season.

• Like 1

looks like all is well domestically - was threat of heavy rain in Pittsboig and Cincy, but both look to be cool for gametime/magick foosball. 

🇬🇧 a tad windy across the pond ... more volume for Waller? more pounding of Monty? Cheerio, mates - bang the UNDAH 'til yer knuckles bleed 🇬🇧

• Like 1

1 minute ago, smeeze said:

fire up the Jints D  🎸

seriously. 

has all the makings of an epic chit show for both. 

Rain really affecting play in DC & NJ. Anyone in Seattle have an idea how much rain is supposed to play there?

Any concern with Buffalo weather? Seen reports of rain all throughout the game, also seen where it may brush away. Got Allen and Brown in one league.... 

29 minutes ago, Mmiller186 said:

Any concern with Buffalo weather? Seen reports of rain all throughout the game, also seen where it may brush away. Got Allen and Brown in one league.... 

15 - 20 mph sustained winds, with higher gusts, also forecast  

Just now, pastorofmuppets2 said:

15 - 20 mph sustained winds, with higher gusts, also forecast  

Yeah... thinking of picking up Tanny or Bridgewater if Brees sits

1 minute ago, Mmiller186 said:

Yeah... thinking of picking up Tanny or Bridgewater if Brees sits

It might actually turn out to be a blessing for allen, it’s not like he makes a living off his passing game. Perhaps more run in order 

• Like 1

heads up for San Fran/Carolina ... wind advisory in effect thru the game tomorrow ... diminishing as it wears on, but forecast is for 20+ mph for most of the afternoon, with gusts higher than that kicking up occasionally.

Slye/Gould owners in a pinch, seeing as how it's a later afternoon gig. 

1 hour ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

It might actually turn out to be a blessing for allen, it’s not like he makes a living off his passing game. Perhaps more run in order 

only thing the Iggles do well is defend the run ... the pass D is atrocious, so, any compromise on that end renders Allen borederline "MEH" at best 🤷‍♂️

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

only thing the Iggles do well is defend the run ... the pass D is atrocious, so, any compromise on that end renders Allen borederline "MEH" at best 🤷‍♂️

they defend running backs well. I don’t know the numbers but is it the same with running qbs? Looking at their schedule they haven’t really faced any mobile qbs 

3 hours ago, Mmiller186 said:

Makes Wentz a pretty easy sit if you've got a decent streamer option available

Buffalo looks like rain in the morning and clearing.  Weather alert for damaging winds throughout the day.  25 to 45 mph gusts.

• Like 1

Weather is gonna be brutal in NY tomorrow. Heavy rain and winds all day. Could be tough for Oak-NYJ game. 

Just now, Islanderman said:

Incredible cause my 2 qb choices are Darnold and Carr. Might have to pivot to Trubisky. Ugggg. 

dunno what the weddah looks like in the Capitol, but methinks Driskel feasts on the Indigenous Peeples - Darnold just lit them the frick up ... i'd scoop him over those two.

17 minutes ago, yanksman said:

Weather is gonna be brutal in NY tomorrow. Heavy rain and winds all day. Could be tough for Oak-NYJ game. 

This makes my decision between to start OAK DST more comfortable. Was worried about the east coast trip and Darnold looking somewhat decent recently, while OAK is usually very burnable in the secondary. Heavy rain and wind are exactly what I need! 😁