Sign in to follow this  
pyro7

Nic Batum 2019-2020 Outlook

Watching the game and he doesn’t look terrible. He’s a little slow on his feet but that’ll get better w more games. Should we scoop in 12 teamers?? As crazy as this might sound this Charlotte team isn’t dog poop in the eastern conference and if they’re gonna continue winning games they’re gonna need him to play well.  Good low end bench guy who can contribute across the board. I’m adding him boys hbu 

Edited by Flamez

Jordan always says if he’s paying guys they gotta play. Batum will never stand out but if he gets 30 mins he’s definitely rosterable in a 12 teamer

Perhaps I should be inquiring in Miles' thread, but does he kill Bridges' value? (Hypothetical value, I should say, after these last few games)

Edited by brickcitymamba

On 11/17/2019 at 1:57 PM, brickcitymamba said:

Hurting for assists, so if he has upside in that department, hmm. Any chance of him being (fringe) 10-team level valuable?

I'd be shocked if he's even 12 team valuable, he wasn't for almost all of last season and he's now a year older with a bunch of younger capable guys snapping at his heels.

9 minutes ago, JStyles said:

I'd be shocked if he's even 12 team valuable, he wasn't for almost all of last season and he's now a year older with a bunch of younger capable guys snapping at his heels.

True. Not having much first-hand experience with his play, last season still represented a very abrupt drop-off in production and performance, from what I gather. This just made me wonder if there's any chance of him bouncing back. I'm not rushing to pick him up, but curious about what he does nonetheless.

I'm very interested, especially with Otto's rough start so far this season. I think I need to another game or two.

That wasn’t a terrible line. He was efficient in the first half

• Like 1

Can we see Draymond light type numbers with him? I can see him producing 7/6/5, 1 3's, with some stocks sprinkled here and there if given 25-30 min.