The G Man

Chase Edmonds 2019 Outlook

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Mr_Baller said:

Edmonds is available but I have no bench spot and my opp. this week has DJ ... 😮 

 

When you see Edmonds available you make a bench spot. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Asian Sensation said:

 

When you see Edmonds available you make a bench spot. 

 

this guy ^ gets it. 

Atlanta/Jints on tap - this kid will beast if DJ can't go. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

this guy ^ gets it. 

Atlanta/Jints on tap - this kid will beast if DJ can't go. 

 

BuT aTlAnTa DeFeNsE iSnT tHaT bAd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Mr_Baller said:

Edmonds is available but I have no bench spot and my opp. this week has DJ ... 😮 

Drop a defense or kicker, wait till they update DJ through the week and make another move accordingly. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

BuT aTlAnTa DeFeNsE iSnT tHaT bAd

Lately they've been getting killed by the pass, but as the Vikings proved week 1 that's not a prerequisite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went ahead and dropped Darrel Williams for Chase today on the grounds that Darrel is 3rd on his team's depth chart where as Chase is the #2. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If DJ sits this week, how high is Edmunds' value? Does he immediately leapfrog someone like say Conner?

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ESquared said:

If DJ sits this week, how high is Edmunds' value? Does he immediately leapfrog someone like say Conner?

 


no

james conna looking at 30 touches this week

think about it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Whitecloud0101 said:


no

james conna looking at 30 touches this week

think about it 

 

I think it's at least a discussion, though. Chargers will probably just stack the box and try to make a third string QB throw on them to move the ball. I'm playing Conner if I have him but Edmonds probably has more upside and big play probability. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't lie, he does move a little like Kamara...great highlights!

 

 

Fordham schedule slightly lighter than Saints tho 😛

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, aapox said:

 

I think it's at least a discussion, though. Chargers will probably just stack the box and try to make a third string QB throw on them to move the ball. I'm playing Conner if I have him but Edmonds probably has more upside and big play probability. 

 

Bingo. Conner will certainly get volume but there is a good chance that it doesn't amount to much fantasy value. Might be relying on a TD to have a good fantasy outcome. Edmonds has a similar opportunity for volume and, as noted, more big play probability. I think it's definitely a discussion in gauging where his value would be, especially seeing how low some are on Conner this week.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Whitecloud0101 said:


no

james conna looking at 30 touches this week

think about it 

 

No, probably not. Since week 8 of last year Conner has not had more than 15 carries in a single game. He may get a slight bump but expect plenty of Snell also. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

 

this guy ^ gets it. 

Atlanta/Jints on tap - this kid will beast if DJ can't go. 

 

Behind that OL? Seriously doubt it 

Course that is what I said about Gallman lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bomont said:

Behind that OL? Seriously doubt it 

Course that is what I said about Gallman lol 

 

again, as i alluded to yesterday ... the value is in ppr. 

they are chucking a ton of passes, use the RBs heavily on routes, never use the TE, and have injuries to the WR corps. 

yes, ppr BEAST. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bomont said:

Behind that OL? Seriously doubt it 

Course that is what I said about Gallman lol 

 

A back who can catch against defenses trying to contain Kyler Murray escaping the pocket will likely have some wonderful weeks.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cdub2k said:

I went ahead and dropped Darrel Williams for Chase today on the grounds that Darrel is 3rd on his team's depth chart where as Chase is the #2. 

Smart. For the exact reason you mention. Chase is like half an injury away from borderline RB1 numbers, Darrel needs two. 

2 hours ago, ESquared said:

If DJ sits this week, how high is Edmunds' value? Does he immediately leapfrog someone like say Conner?

Unequivocally yes. Pitt's offense is a dumpster fire, and Conner is dinged up. And I'd go so far as to say Chase is the better talent. Chase will play every down with DJ out, on a considerably more competent offense, in a better matchup. 

Chase is in that RB 8-12 range this week if DJ were to sit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kball09 said:

 

No, probably not. Since week 8 of last year Conner has not had more than 15 carries in a single game. He may get a slight bump but expect plenty of Snell also. 

 

But Samuels was playing

 

Conner had 4 games with over 30 touches last year.

Edited by dmb3684

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grabbed him in both my leagues probably won’t have to use him since i got both ekler and Carson on my flex. But if he’s out there don’t hesitate to grab and play keep away. 

Shoot if news comes out today that dj didn’t practice i might just bench ekler 👀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, oresteszero said:

You know how people trample each other on Black Friday to get that discounted TV? This is how you should be behaving with Chase on your waivers. 

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FrancoJavierM said:

DJ remained sidelined today 

Yeah this is looking like a strong hold til at least Sunday at 11:30.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.