The G Man

Chase Edmonds 2019 Outlook

1 minute ago, Trifecta said:

Heck I'm not only holding, I'm starting him this week.  I don't have a choice with 2 RBs on bye.  Hoping for more of a split in touches given DJ's limited participation in practice this week.

Godspeed.

Looks like he'll play (obviously) but if he responds poorly to this practice, they may still hold him out. Also, he could re-aggravate this week if he does play. Must hold Chase.

• Like 1

Just now, MadMaxMariota said:

Is this guy a drop now? Quick guys, I wanna pick Lat Murray.

If you don't own DJ, yeah drop him.

• Thanks 1

drop city

Again, I'm for sure not dropping him. I will only drop him if I really needed someone else (unlikely for most teams at this point, I'd guess) or until DJ plays this game and comes out of it unscathed.

47 minutes ago, MadMaxMariota said:

Heck no. He shouldn't be on the WW in any competitive league.

5 minutes ago, oresteszero said:

I’ll wait till Sunday morning. 

LOL, no choice. I face CMC, so good thing is I'll know what I'm up against early. I'm really hoping Chase goes and they sit DJ. I own both. I'd just rather DJ not have to leave the game.

30 minutes ago, Zangief80 said:

Why would you drop him?!?  At this point Kamara and DJ have the same chance of playing/not playing.

A lot of people were looking at him for bye weeks. So there's probably a large contingent that doesn't have room to carry another backup RB on the bench. 

1 hour ago, MadMaxMariota said:

1 hour ago, Dr. Whom said:

drop city

Completely disagree. If DJ gets hurt people are spending the bulk of their FAAB on Chase. If we're talking just this week, it's probably a coin flip in terms of Latavius/Chase. IMO both should be owned. 

4 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

Completely disagree. If DJ gets hurt people are spending the bulk of their FAAB on Chase. If we're talking just this week, it's probably a coin flip in terms of Latavius/Chase. IMO both should be owned. 

I just need a bye week fill-in for this week. I think DJ is most likely gonna suit up which makes Edmunds far less appealing.

25 minutes ago, MadMaxMariota said:

I just need a bye week fill-in for this week. I think DJ is most likely gonna suit up which makes Edmunds far less appealing.

I guess this explains why I got Yahoo notification saying thousands had dropped him. Even if he doesn’t start he may still get get usage for a bye week filler. Just not the HR like people wanted. But look what he did on limited usage last week and look at his current opponent. It’s not out of the question that he can still put up a good number.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FitzMagic said:

I guess this explains why I got Yahoo notification saying thousands had dropped him. Even if he doesn’t start he may still get get usage for a bye week filler. Just not the HR like people wanted. But look what he did on limited usage last week and look at his current opponent. It’s not out of the question that he can still put up a good number.

One thing worth monitoring is that the Falcons ruled out Trufant and Brindi-Wilson, they're running on fumes at corner.  Given the Cards general lack of proven depth at WR, we could see some plays where Edmonds lines up at wideout and exploits some of these matchups even with DJ on the field, similar to how the Chargers used Eckeler and Gordon last week.

He was nearly at 0% ownership prior to Johnson looking uncomfortable at a press conference. Much lower than all the marquee handcuffs like Brown, Mattison and Pollard. Not surprised his ownership is declining quickly with the practice reports.

2 hours ago, MadMaxMariota said:

2 hours ago, Pooskay said:

If you don't own DJ, yeah drop him.

2 hours ago, Dr. Whom said:

drop city

7 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

From League winner to drop.

4 members that I will be ignoring from now on haha.  

2 minutes ago, matthew berry said:

Lol I was going to say... they got to be trolling hard. Maybe trying to get someone from their league to drop? 

• Like 1

Think I’ll wait to drop, i wasn’t playing him anyways but wanted to play keep away. Who knows they did say it’s a game time decision so there’s always a chance 

Chumps will drop him then DJ's back will act up during the game making Edmonds quickly relevant again.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, HOF12 said:

Think I’ll wait to drop, i wasn’t playing him anyways but wanted to play keep away. Who knows they did say it’s a game time decision so there’s always a chance 

A few of my leaguemates got upset and called me a scummy FF player for doing this. Although I probably would have started him if DJ was out. 

I'm still holding mainly because there is nothing in the WW

I blew the rest of my FAAB on this guy ($70) and I regret nothing. Top 5 RB ROS.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

46 minutes ago, matthew berry said:

sarcasm mr. berry, was poking fun. I should have put a smiley, my bad. ✌️

truth is, I own him and facing the DJ owner this week, definitely not dropping.

Edited by Members_Only_76