s-kayos

Mikal Bridges 2019-2020 Outlook

Slept on him - thought the consistent extra minutes was due to Baynes, Kaminsky and Cam Johnson being out.

If he starts he should be top 100 minimum.

Not sure if his low usage means he'll be a better roto add than a H2H add, however.

If he could hold down the starter role, I wouldn’t hesitate to grab him.

54 minutes ago, Espoiral said:

Slept on him - thought the consistent extra minutes was due to Baynes, Kaminsky and Cam Johnson being out.

If he starts he should be top 100 minimum.

Not sure if his low usage means he'll be a better roto add than a H2H add, however.

Yeah he is definitely more suited to Roto. 

44 minutes ago, brosephd said:

gonna need to average 2 3's a game and 1.5 steals. 

I'll take the over on the steals but the under on the 3's.

Why do I feel like him starting yesterday was completely situational and it won’t stick? Really hope it does though. They won big and he can legitimately be a difference maker for 12 team leagues. 

Yahoo gonna drag their feet for that SG,SF,PF eligibility, but it's gonna be worth the wait.

Minutes will be the same so does starting over Saric really move the needle that much? im not so sure

1 minute ago, kmoore1521 said:

Minutes will be the same so does starting over Saric really move the needle that much? im not so sure

?

He's been getting minutes in the high 20's, low 30's as oppose to low 20's earlier. 

15 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

?

He's been getting minutes in the high 20's, low 30's as oppose to low 20's earlier. 

He's at 29.6 minutes the last 30 days with a line of

54% FG on 6-7 shots

1 3pm - 4 rebs - 2 assists - 1.6 steals - .7 blocks on 8.7 ppg

in 14 teamers sure but 12 and shallower dont see what the hype is about

Last 15 days minutes up to 33 per game with 1.4 3pm - 4 rebs 2.7 assists with 1.4 steals - .7 blocks with just over 10PPG on 7.6 shots per

idk i just dont see what the hullabaloo is about 

31 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

He's at 29.6 minutes the last 30 days with a line of

54% FG on 6-7 shots

1 3pm - 4 rebs - 2 assists - 1.6 steals - .7 blocks on 8.7 ppg

in 14 teamers sure but 12 and shallower dont see what the hype is about

Last 15 days minutes up to 33 per game with 1.4 3pm - 4 rebs 2.7 assists with 1.4 steals - .7 blocks with just over 10PPG on 7.6 shots per

So you don’t see the hoopla about a guy giving you basically almost 10 points a game with a 3, 5 rebounds, 2.5 assists a steal and about a block a game on 54% (Good percentages).?  I mean I guess you could pick up Garland for better production.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

So you don’t see the hoopla about a guy giving you basically almost 10 points a game with a 3, 5 rebounds, 2.5 assists a steal and about a block a game on 54% (Good percentages).?  I mean I guess you could pick up Garland for better production.

4 rebounds* but anyway Sounds like a solid end of bench guy in 12 teamers, back in the day a 1-1-1 guy like that would've had more value, and his % is super low volume so not as much an impact, they're good don't get me wrong, but the impact isn't as big as you'd think especially FT%

personally would rather stream 5 games then get 3 games of that, my 2 cents, might have better value in 12 teamers that are roto i suppose 

Edited by kmoore1521
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

personally would rather stream 5 games then get 3 games of that, my 2 cents, might have better value in 12 teamers that are roto i suppose 

Yeah my mind is wired differently because I'm a Rotisserie player. No biggie. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kmoore1521 said:

For teams with lots of stat stuffers, those players usually fill the popcorn categories but not the hustle/1-1-1 cats, and are usually high in TOs. For roto teams, Bridges is the kind of guy who can help balance out multiple categories with his efficient play. He adds very few TOs, doesn't help your Pts/Rebs/Asts, but can contribute in the hustle stats and shoots just fine. So he helps in the unsexy categories. I've profited for years off guys like him, Grant Hill, Matt Barnes, there are 3-6 guys every year that can be good glue in roto leagues. He's ranked around 100 on unsexy stats for a reason. My kind of sexy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Monkeyking69 said:

knowing my luck he gets a DNP tonight for saric :(

Phoenix aren't even playing tonight so yup

6 hours ago, Quazza said:

Phoenix aren't even playing tonight so yup

Yeah I did the right thing... thybulle did nothing tonight, so I rather chance Mikel than lose him to someone else... plus the dude plays 2 more games didn't really lose.

He and PJ Tucker are good player in real life ,but they maybe worst players in fantasy that play big minutes but can't putting up stats,their usage is extremely low

Edited by kane

I don't really care about this one. OKC was a negative matchup. The noteworthy thing about this game was Saric went down. 

15 minutes ago, kane said:

He and PJ Tucker are good player in real life ,but they maybe worst players in fantasy that play big minutes but can't putting up stats,their usage is extremely low

I love me some Tucker, but Mikal is twice as good if he's going to see 35+ minutes.

Well ....this isn't what I signed up for but with a game to go this match up,still a definite hold 

Whats his ROS look like , I love the kid’s stocks . Just hesitant as I have Rubio + Oubre on the squad already. I mean three players from the Suns ... not sure about that. My unsaid rule is no more than 2