s-kayos

Mikal Bridges 2019-2020 Outlook

15 hours ago, deathrazor said:

Dario eating into his mins. 13min in the half

He had some foul troubles early on...so it may not be all Dario here. But I’m Def a lil nervous, worth monitoring for next couple games. 

• Like 1

Mins still limited despite no foul trouble. Looks like Suns want to give Cam Johnson more playing time in a lost season.

So, if a bloke has had one touch of the basketball (for one successful 2pt shot) in 12 minutes out of a scoreline of 49-50....would his usage be that just infinitesimally more than the average fan in the crowd?

Basically, is Mikal hiding in a corner playing hide and seek?

1 hour ago, Quazza said:

actual footage of Mikal's first half

giphy.gif
At least he's not let anything go to waste. fair dinkum, the average fan in the crowd probably has had more action than this. Three possessions have ended with him today, two made field goals and a pair of free throws. 100% efficiency i s'pose.

8 hours ago, brosephd said:

top 30-50? if oubre out for year

Any reason to believe Oubre out ROS? I think he's a must own in standard if that's the case. Who else do the suns have at the wing besides Cam Johnson? And is Cam Johnson a relevant player?

3 hours ago, blazeh said:

Any reason to believe Oubre out ROS? I think he's a must own in standard if that's the case. Who else do the suns have at the wing besides Cam Johnson? And is Cam Johnson a relevant player?

Saric

Dropped Theis for him in my 8T to help my 3's/Steals/FT% this week. Couple nice matchups coming up against Detroit and Golden State.

Basically going from top 50 value to top 20 value again. Sweet.

1 minute ago, deathrazor said:

Is he must own in 8team? Or rather stash Holmes

No on must own. Stash 8 team? I don’t think there’s any reason to stash anyone in such a shallow league. Try AC forum I guess. 

• Like 1

3rd round value the last month, 2nd round last week, 7th round overall. not bad for a guy with a limited role and a previous hitch in his shot. expect all the numbers and ranking to shoot up with 30-35+ mins a game. buckle up boys. fantasy swiss army knife

Edited by brosephd
  • Like 1

Ok, I'm giving him a shot as I'm needing bodies to field a team. I dropped J.Johnson for him.

Johnson looks good, but only is getting 24+ Min with the wolves and seems to be in foul trouble almost every night.

Not sure if/when KAT comes back how Johnson's min/usage will shake out either.

Hope this trend continues with Oubre out.

12 hours ago, rabaak said:

Ok, I'm giving him a shot as I'm needing bodies to field a team. I dropped J.Johnson for him.

Johnson looks good, but only is getting 24+ Min with the wolves and seems to be in foul trouble almost every night.

Not sure if/when KAT comes back how Johnson's min/usage will shake out either.

Hope this trend continues with Oubre out.

you did the right move. if JJ was starting and KAT was out ROS of season then different story. but based off minutes and opportunity, bridges has a lot more of it. can’t go wrong with either but Bridges seem’s like the better horse that gives you 3’s with less turnovers

On 2/28/2020 at 8:18 AM, Bugs bunny said:

No on must own. Stash 8 team? I don’t think there’s any reason to stash anyone in such a shallow league. Try AC forum I guess. 

I'm really wondering if he is approaching must own in 8team. Although his cats can be streamed

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, deathrazor said:

I'm really wondering if he is approaching must own in 8team. Although his cats can be streamed

probably not based on your team in your sig. it'd be between FVV and Rubio for example but your IR of lillard and JJJ would eventually replace bridges. however, depends on everyone's league and build. bridges is a nice glue guy where he helps you everywhere and doesn't really hurt you anywhere

• Like 1

why is his usage still so low with Oubre out? I would've thought he would get a few more shots going his way