grpswshrs

$100 12 person PPR Auction, FAAB,ESPN, LeagueSafe,7PM PST

Pretty straight forward league. Will be using ESPN standard PPR scoring. Rosters have been tweaked slightly, added an extra flex(so 2 total) and shrunk the bench size to 6. If you join please pay upon entering(the LeagueSafe link is on the main page). Hope to get this filled!

1st-$800

2nd-$300

3rd-$100

would you consider adding another WR starting position ? would also be fine with another flex. If so I'm in, if not no worries! 

I prefer one flex. More demand for standard rosters I would think. Personally I need to practice for my leagues this weekend which are all Auction 200, half PPR, standard ESPN/Yahoo rosters, 12-14 teams. 

There's actually been a lot of interest for the bigger roster, so I made the switch. If you change your mind and are comfortable with a deeper league, let me know. It's fun having plenty of versatility at your disposal with roster moves

Actually just made the change to 6 playoff teams. Had meant to when setting the league up but somehow let it get past me

bump, still need some more people to join to get this thing going tonight. 

• Like 1

Here's the reddit link for the same league. If anyone on here uses reddit and has the chance to upvote this post, it could help it gain some traction! Still plenty of time to fill up. But would really love to see it filled in the next couple hours for ease of mind!

1 minute ago, grpswshrs said:

Here's the reddit link for the same league. If anyone on here uses reddit and has the chance to upvote this post, it could help it gain some traction! Still plenty of time to fill up. But would really love to see it filled in the next couple hours for ease of mind!

upvoted, keep bumping this post, and make new reddit posts if needed to keep everything near the top and we should be able to get it filled. Cheers!