Rotoworld.com Forums

Stills is a very good player...

5 TD as a rookie with Drew Brees
931 Yds in 15 games his 2nd year with Saints
Has averaged 6 TDs per year in Miami aka fantasy football purgatory, where his best QBs there were Tannehill and Matt Moore.

His clutch long TD in Week 1 shows what he can do. Came in after Fuller and got 105 yards last week like it was nothing.

Watson= Upgrade to say the least.

Fire him up!

• Like 1
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not me. I am starting again next week and will enjoy his 70 yard touchdown with my early morning Tea & Crumpets.

I've read a few expert reviews stating he should be a #3 WR going forward.  Maybe it's just me but I think Stills is being underrated.  He wouldn't necessarily be a weekly starter for me but regardles

Starting over Lockett.

Stills is a very good player...

5 TD as a rookie with Drew Brees
931 Yds in 15 games his 2nd year with Saints
Has averaged 6 TDs per year in Miami aka fantasy football purgatory, where his best QBs there were Tannehill and Matt Moore.

His clutch long TD in Week 1 shows what he can do. Came in after Fuller and got 105 yards last week like it was nothing.

Watson= Upgrade to say the least.

Fire him up!

1 hour ago, yanksman said:

Im playing him over TY and Chark

I'm playing him in my WR2 alongside Hopkins over TY and Mike Evans in a half PPR.  

Can't believe I just typed that.

I'm hoping Kenny kills is what will Fuller should have been. 

Fuller was terrible before Watson got there then he started catching all those long passes when Watson got there.

Kenny Kills has a similar skill set to Fuller so if he gets the same 7-9 looks you might see similar production to Fullers good games but on a more consistent basis.

3 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

I'm hoping Kenny kills is what will Fuller should have been. 

Fuller was terrible before Watson got there then he started catching all those long passes when Watson got there.

Kenny Kills has a similar skill set to Fuller so if he gets the same 7-9 looks you might see similar production to Fullers good games but on a more consistent basis.

Só you think he has weekly WR1 upside is what you’re saying?? 🙏

I know I've been hyping him up a little on here but I do like his situation.  Only wild card is Fuller's long term health and if he's worth burning a #1 claim on him or just be patient for a more upside player down the stretch.  

Just now, FantasyGOAT said:

Só you think he has weekly WR1 upside is what you’re saying?? 🙏

That might be tough but i think he will become a more consistent fantasy scorer than Fuller was. 

Less of the 200+ yard receiving games but I think he stays within 60-100+ receiving yards per game with a great shot at a TD.

He went over 100 yards last sunday on 4 catches. My league rewards plays of 40+ yards and stills had 2 of them last game so that certainly helps me.

He got 5 targets and came on to replace Fuller without being expected. I think his targets could go up to Fuller's 7-9 weekly he was getting. I don't know that I feel comfy labeling him a WR1 but he will be starting the next 2 weeks for me for sure.

• Thanks 1

(sarcasm) Alright EVERYBODY COOL IT WITH THE HYPE!! We are setting ourselves up for a letdown. Kenny Stills is not that good. He's probably going to go like 3-37 and miss a couple deep connections. You're welcome to roll the dice, but just be ready for the big score or play not to come. That's the game you play. He's not a volume guy. Volume is king. (sarcasm)

(reality) C'mon baby 100 and a TD let's goooooo!!!!!! 

17 minutes ago, DLG10 said:

@Mmiller186 lets see if you're laughing later today.

Lockett has been frustrating to own.  He's not the problem though

Against Atlanta... Lockett should feast, I'm playing both him and Stills in 1 league. Just see Lockett having a better day here.

1 minute ago, Mmiller186 said:

Against Atlanta... Lockett should feast, I'm playing both him and Stills in 1 league. Just see Lockett having a better day here.

He should but with Matt Ryan out it may be a ball control type of game for SEA and I can't stand another 2 or 4 targets day.

Even though TL is doing a lot with limited touches.

The way my FF season is going TL will blow up on my bench and Stills flops today.   Maybe I sit Sutton instead  🙂

23 minutes ago, DLG10 said:

@Mmiller186 lets see if you're laughing later today.

Lockett has been frustrating to own.  He's not the problem though

Lockett has exactly one game where he doesn’t have double digit points in .5ppr. He currently has the 10th most points of any wr.  What exactly has been frustrating for you?  He has had either 75yds or a td in every game but 1. I want to say he’s the only wr without more than one dud game, especially amongst the top 20 drafted guys

15 minutes ago, ArtistPain said:

Lockett has exactly one game where he doesn’t have double digit points in .5ppr. He currently has the 10th most points of any wr.  What exactly has been frustrating for you?  He has had either 75yds or a td in every game but 1. I want to say he’s the only wr without more than one dud game, especially amongst the top 20 drafted guys

3 minutes ago, JoeJoe88 said:

Michael Thomas 

Good company to be in!