Sign in to follow this  
Dirty Little Birdie

Kenny Stills 2019 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Just now, CroNY said:

This is the type of situation where everyone started him this week he sucked now he goes to the bench and blows up. 

Highly likely. He’s a classic point chasing scrub. We will rarely get him right. He’s not good enough to be consistent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CroNY said:

This is the type of situation where everyone started him this week he sucked now he goes to the bench and blows up. 

I’m probably going to have to start him again next week d/t byes, so I hope so!

 

I was just casually watching on espn app, but it didn’t appear they tried to go deep, ala Fullers role, which is why he has value in my eyes.

 

Can anyone who watched the game confirm if that was the case? If so, care to speculate why? Was it the OAK gameplan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, nromn said:

I’m probably going to have to start him again next week d/t byes, so I hope so!

 

I was just casually watching on espn app, but it didn’t appear they tried to go deep, ala Fullers role, which is why he has value in my eyes.

 

Can anyone who watched the game confirm if that was the case? If so, care to speculate why? Was it the OAK gameplan?

Deshaun had zero time to push the ball downfield and he wasn’t beating the press coverage

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, nromn said:

I’m probably going to have to start him again next week d/t byes, so I hope so!

 

I was just casually watching on espn app, but it didn’t appear they tried to go deep, ala Fullers role, which is why he has value in my eyes.

 

Can anyone who watched the game confirm if that was the case? If so, care to speculate why? Was it the OAK gameplan?

Cant go deep when Watson is literally running for his life and getting kicked in the face every time he drops back to pass.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was all in on this guy with the exception of using a high waiver claim on him. 

Watson is his QB and Hopkins drawing everyone to his side of the field like a magnet should make Stills relevant right?  

 

I mean logically it makes sense right?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CroNY said:

This is the type of situation where everyone started him this week he sucked now he goes to the bench and blows up. 

 

Not me. I am starting again next week and will enjoy his 70 yard touchdown with my early morning Tea & Crumpets.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, theSPANKER said:

Was all in on this guy with the exception of using a high waiver claim on him. 

Watson is his QB and Hopkins drawing everyone to his side of the field like a magnet should make Stills relevant right?  

 

I mean logically it makes sense right?

A lot of people will bench but I'm starting him again as well 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, theSPANKER said:

Was all in on this guy with the exception of using a high waiver claim on him. 

Watson is his QB and Hopkins drawing everyone to his side of the field like a magnet should make Stills relevant right?  

 

I mean logically it makes sense right?


Makes logical sense except for the fact that he sucks.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, kraftwrk_5 said:


Makes logical sense except for the fact that he sucks.

 

Ouch

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He doesn't suck. As mentioned above, he had the same problem that Ridley has had this year in that Oakland got great pressure and didn't give watson the few seconds needed to hit the deep ball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, kraftwrk_5 said:


Makes logical sense except for the fact that he sucks.

 

time will tell.  we all know we cant base it off of one game and we shouldnt base it off of his time playing in miami with a second rate qb

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I currently have Stills slotted to start, but I have a couple RBs who could easily get 8 to 10 points as well to consider. I trust in my PPR league that Stills does even more with Bouye glued to Hopkins leaving Stills to go against one of the Jags remaining post-Ramsey CBs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stills is who we thought he was and you're risking getting 2 points every time you plug him in your lineup regardless of injuries, what team he plays for, the match-up or any other extenuating factors you want to attempt to reason. 

Edited by BadMoon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the matchup was right with OAK, but he still came up lame.

 

Summation:  it was bad luck. Welcome to FF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Jags02 said:

I currently have Stills slotted to start, but I have a couple RBs who could easily get 8 to 10 points as well to consider. I trust in my PPR league that Stills does even more with Bouye glued to Hopkins leaving Stills to go against one of the Jags remaining post-Ramsey CBs.

Dont tempt me please lmao not trying to get burned again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, I'm pretty worried the Jags pass rush is going to make it hard for Watson to have the time to hit Stills deep. If Oakland can disrupt that, Jax probably will. Still, it only takes one clean play action or scramble or one good pass blocking play. I'll probably be rolling the dice again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pass rush is going to be an issue. Think I'd rather start Conley who you can likely get for free

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stills greatest contribution to fantasy is proving that Will Fuller is indeed a damn good player. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ajs723 said:

Stills greatest contribution to fantasy is proving that Will Fuller is indeed a damn good player. 

It's one week bro...

It happens to the best of them.

And I'm a big fan of a healthy Will Fuller, but he is just an electronic burner, bad hands going back to Notre Dame day. See the game vs the Chiefs. His 3 TD drops would disagree with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, austin316 said:

It's one week bro...

It happens to the best of them.

And I'm a big fan of a healthy Will Fuller, but he is just an electronic burner, bad hands going back to Notre Dame day. See the game vs the Chiefs. His 3 TD drops would disagree with you.

Ha, I was just kidding. And while I'm a fan of Fuller, his hands are an issue, at times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this