The 7th Beatles

Deshaun Watson 2019 Outlook

19 hours ago, BGDDYKWL said:

No Fuller and Miller active is absolutely terrible news for his ceiling this week. Still should have a solid game but I think this eliminates any chance at a huge week. 

I’m gonna need you to go ahead and say he has another bad week in Week 15, please. Thank you.

1 hour ago, E-A-G-L-E-S said:

I’m gonna need you to go ahead and say he has another bad week in Week 15, please. Thank you.

Haha, yeah that game went about as polar opposite as I think most people (certainly me) could have ever envisioned. I figured they'd get out to a comfortable lead, Watson wouldn't be forced to do much from there, and Lock would struggle a bit. All things considered, particularly the horrible first half, and that was a fantastic (fantasy) performance. 

Sooooo Titans next week? How’s everyone feel about that? [...] I think if fuller and Hopkins are both healthy the choice is always watson. 

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Assistant Coach content

From a Fantasy perspective it was a great game... but the game was a blowout by the Broncos in the third quarter..Watson did not do a thing prior to that... instead of being benched the Texans continued to gun the ball 50+ times resulting in his statline.

Guy is always a stressful start (apart from the NE game where everyone assumed he would struggle) since the Texans usually seem lethargic in the first quarter/half. That aside I still wouldn't overthink starting him next week, just gotta hope Tannehill continues his unreal run and it's another situation where Watson is playing from behind so he can reach his ceiling

2 minutes ago, MoonBlaster said:

Guy is always a stressful start (apart from the NE game where everyone assumed he would struggle) since the Texans usually seem lethargic in the first quarter/half. That aside I still wouldn't overthink starting him next week, just gotta hope Tannehill continues his unreal run and it's another situation where Watson is playing from behind so he can reach his ceiling

I think we are all starting to see how much Watson needs Fuller to stretch the field and make the crazy catches. Hopkins has glue hands sure, but Coutee, Stills, and the rest of the crew are just not on Fuller's level. Hopefully he's a go next week

Just now, oliminator123 said:

I think we are all starting to see how much Watson needs Fuller to stretch the field and make the crazy catches. Hopkins has glue hands sure, but Coutee, Stills, and the rest of the crew are just not on Fuller's level. Hopefully he's a go next week

Sucks the dude is on the field 4 games a year. 

35 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

Sooooo Titans next week? How’s everyone feel about that? [...] I think if fuller and Hopkins are both healthy the choice is always watson. 

Titans secondary all banged up

Butler out

Adoore out

Their backup CB Sims is out too.

Logan Ryan is the only CB thats healthy for them.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, MoonBlaster said:

Think I mentioned it in here before but the Texans have scored a total of THREE points on their opening drive this season. I don't know how it's even possible to be THAT lethargic at the beginning of the game. 

Same lame game script as last year. Coach O’Brien is as big of an idiot as Kitchens, Nagy, Arians, etc. 

theres absolutely no common sense by coach. Try some no huddle or hurry up. Good lord I hate seeing Watson being underutilized until the Texans fall behind. That’s why the Rams were the greatest show ever, they just scored or tried very hard every time they had the ball. Not only was it very entertaining but it put immense pressure on their opponent. Winning and losing isn’t everything when it’s almost unwatchable who cares anymore. Sports were supposed to be for entertainment and I’m exhausted watching trash every week. I’m getting super close to giving up on caring. I already quit watching NBA because the entertainment factor is gone. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Krambone said:

Same lame game script as last year. Coach O’Brien is as big of an idiot as Kitchens, Nagy, Arians, etc. 

theres absolutely no common sense by coach. Try some no huddle or hurry up. Good lord I hate seeing Watson being underutilized until the Texans fall behind. That’s why the Rams were the greatest show ever, they just scored or tried very hard every time they had the ball. Not only was it very entertaining but it put immense pressure on their opponent. Winning and losing isn’t everything when it’s almost unwatchable who cares anymore. Sports were supposed to be for entertainment and I’m exhausted watching trash every week. I’m getting super close to giving up on caring. I already quit watching NBA because the entertainment factor is gone. 

Its not always the coaches fault. Especially getting that a** beating that they got yesterday by a garbage team like the Broncos. You guys lost by damn near 5 TDs. Its the players responsibility to execute the game plan.

And Watson isnt that good of a QB. When his weapons are gone he looks pretty terrible

Edited by cashvillesent
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, cashvillesent said:

Its not always the coaches fault. Especially getting that a** beating that they got yesterday by a garbage team like the Broncos. You guys lost by damn near 5 TDs. Its the players responsibility to execute the game plan.

And Watson isnt that good of a QB. When his weapons are gone he looks pretty terrible

Image result for monkey puppet meme

1 hour ago, cashvillesent said:

LOL. Of course hes not good without his weapons...that's like having pancakes with no syrup. Just okay, but could be WAY better.

Using your same argument, I'm going to come to the conclusion that Aaron Rodgers is a bad QB as well without Devante, etc.

Edited by FantasyGOAT
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, FantasyGOAT said:

LOL. Of course hes not good without his weapons...that's like having pancakes with no syrup. Just okay, but could be WAY better.

Using your same argument, I'm going to come to the conclusion that Aaron Rodgers is a bad QB as well without Devante, etc.

Rodgers doesnt have two stud WRs like Watson does

26 minutes ago, cashvillesent said:

Rodgers doesnt have two stud WRs like Watson does

Only stud wide receiver Watson has is deandre Hopkins , put will fuller on 80% of other teams and he’s not what he is on this team.  

Give Watson John Brown and I bet John brown would be a top 10 WR, point being , Watson definitely makes WRs better

- low Int rate

- extends plays with legs

- accurate

- has a cannon for an arm 

Watson is a top 5 talent, how about you switch the Saints offensive line with the Texans then tell me who’s way way better 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Brye said:

Only stud wide receiver Watson has is deandre Hopkins , put will fuller on 80% of other teams and he’s not what he is on this team.  

Give Watson John Brown and I bet John brown would be a top 10 WR, point being , Watson definitely makes WRs better

- low Int rate

- extends plays with legs

- accurate

- has a cannon for an arm 

Watson is a top 5 talent, how about you switch the Saints offensive line with the Texans then tell me who’s way way better 

Fuller is about as good as Hopkins is, if healthy.

2 hours ago, cashvillesent said:

I don't believe that , the only thing Fuller does better than him is run faster , in my opinion. 

3 hours ago, cashvillesent said:

grows, the block list does. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, cashvillesent said:

Fullers list of drops is embarrassing. He's a good receiver, but in no way is he better than Hopkins.