iowncrazyhair

D'Angelo Russell 2019-2020 Outlook

It sucks that there are no negative consequences for teams tanking so hard. I think its really bad for the NBA, not just fantasy. In european soccer for example you dont got this s... because if you tank you will be relegated to the second devision and your team will lose a lot of money. 

• Like 1

When curry went down, I was confident DLo’s gonna eat. Little did I know, he’s gonna sit. :( 

If they are now planning to trade him, wonder if they feel they need to showcase him, or whether they can get value just based off his performance last year.

Hopefully for our sake the former...

Guys hes not gonna sit out all year and Kerr talked about his long leash...its just a lil maintenance...no worries...kids gonna eat

• Like 1

Should be back Friday by the sounds of it, expecting sky high usage and potential top 30 numbers while Curry is out.

He is probably for Friday’s game vs Minnesota. Should I take him out of IL and place him into the lineup? 

31 minutes ago, csklmf said:

He is probably for Friday’s game vs Minnesota. Should I take him out of IL and place him into the lineup? 

Absolutely 

On 11/4/2019 at 4:32 PM, Wise guy91 said:

I envy all those who sold high on him when curry went down 

A contrarian bet: Curry goes down and you unload shares of DLo.

sometimes it pays to go against the grain.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, a-rob said:

Best case for Dlo is a trade. Warriors now tanking, even if he does play, how do you think he is gonna hold up against defenses focusing on him? He will have plenty of 5/18 fg games with 5 TOs.

This is why I traded him. If someone as elite and top tier as curry was struggling with efficiency when he was the sole focus of the defense, what's gonna happen to DLo who's nowhere near as good? I still think he'll have big scoring games with strong assists and triples but you'll almost have to punt fg and TOs because the efficiency will be really bad. 

1 hour ago, a-rob said:

Best case for Dlo is a trade. Warriors now tanking, even if he does play, how do you think he is gonna hold up against defenses focusing on him? He will have plenty of 5/18 fg games with 5 TOs.

I hear this a lot. There is a guy on that team right now who isn't as talented putting up solid numbers on solid %'s. I'll take the opposite view here. Players like DLo on tanking teams are money. They're are a number of NBA players who got paid (stole money) on the open market for putting up popcorn numbers on terrible teams.

They're not doubling him on the perimeter. He will get all he shots he wants. His percentages may take a slight hit, but nothing drastic enough to be too concerned with.

If I was convinced he'd play the entire season w/o the nonsense of him taking days off, I'd buy instead of sell. 

I hope for a trade but I don't see it likely until the end january / february
he'll get lots of dnp til he's a Warrior

1 hour ago, WhiskerFrisker said:

Drop 40 with 5 3s,  8 assists, and 2 steals on the return, D'lo.

Lets gooo!! Just joined the druss train! Hope I won’t regret this!

The ******** GOD!