iowncrazyhair

D'Angelo Russell 2019-2020 Outlook

Just now, iowncrazyhair said:

50 if this goes to OT

YUP

Nasty and juicy just like my Chick-fil-A spicy chicken sandwich. Give me the points I need now bc next game you are gonna shoot 3/21 anyway. 

I had D’Lo, Lillard and Trae today. OOO BABY! A combined 142pts 17 threes. 

I’m going to hold D’Lo because I don’t see a reason why they’d not play him other than to preserve his health.

Reasons to play him:

- GSW is a business and they need to sell tickets at Chase Centre. They will not continue to field a G-League team without him.

- Even if they were thinking of tanking and trading D’Lo, they’d need to pump up his value. They can only do that by playing him.

- A team that trades for D’Lo would be one that would be willing to take on his max contract. That team paying his salary would want to play D’Lo.

Just logic 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by ovofnd
  • Like 1

You people was in such a rush to trade him...Why trade away someone with his potential, on a team where they're begging for his offense, is beyond me. If he doesn't back done and continue to put the warriors on his back, he'll be this year's Beal. 

Edited by WhiskerFrisker

46 minutes ago, WhiskerFrisker said:

You people was in such a rush to trade him...Why trade away someone with his potential, on a team where they're begging for his offense, is beyond me. If he doesn't back done and continue to put the warriors on his back, he'll be this year's Beal. 

I was (and to an extent, still am) afraid he was going to average 7 turnovers a game and 38% from the field as I believed defences would key in on him.

Halftime 17 pts 6 ast 2 stocks with good %’s 

He’s been shooting better than 50% since returning from injury and to think that he’ll wreck your fg% with curry out.