QB:  Murray (9)

RB:  Cook (1) 

RB:  Fournette (3)

WR:  Hilton (4)

WR:  Kupp (5)

TE:  Kelce (2)

FLX:  Duke (7)

FLX:  White (6)

Bench:  AJ Green (8), Singletary (10), Pettis (11), Gallup (12) , Mattison (13) Hockenson (14). 

k - Pineiero (15) 

d- Dallas (16)  

Very good team. Top TE & RB group is deep. Need another WR,  ut if AJG gets 100% healthy, then you got a WR1 at great value.i am hoping Jimmy G & Pettis get that connection this year. Good luck!

• Like 1

Real solid team would be surprised if not a playoff team. When AJ come back and slides into your lineup even better.  Love Murray as a rookie to approach 1000 rushing yards

• Like 1

Love the quad of solid rbs. I would possibly grab the backup in Jacksonville as I worry for fournettes health.

Ty concerns me as a wr1 but you have AJG on the horizon and Pettit Gallup both potential second year breakouts.

Id probably drop hockensen for a safe backup qb before you see what Murray does or for the aforementioned jags backup rb

Not a huge fan of Fournette or Hilton this year, but the rest is solid.

Good team!  I think my only concern is the health of Cook and Fournette.  Also, I am not sold on White and his role in the New England offense with Michel’s emergence.  I’d see if I could land at least one solid filler in the RB category just to be safe.

Edited by Beer Snob

I think you did great, especially in a 12 team with a double flex.  I truly can't see a questionable pick before #11 and even then, thats marginal.  I think you may be able to package on of your flex depth and either Hilton or Kupp for  #1 WR later on, but overall I think very solid!  Nice work