jobre008

DRAFTING TODAY @ 9:00PM EST | $100 BUY-IN | ESPN | 12 TEAM | .5 PPR | LEAGUESAFE

Just now, Tala94 said:

Ok we’ll wait and hour or two to see how it fills up once a few more do all 3 of us will pay.

If you don't pay you won't secure your spot. 

1 minute ago, Tala94 said:

Ok we’ll wait and hour or two to see how it fills up once a few more do all 3 of us will pay.

Just pay so others will join.  You can always get a refund from Leaguesafe.  I've already done it several times when commissioners keep changing the rules last second.  I got the money refunded the next day.  Go ahead and have your lame FAAB but don't cry at the end of the season when you can't replace injured players because your budget is gone.  Any other big changes though and I'm out.

1 minute ago, manmountain8 said:

Just pay so others will join.  You can always get a refund from Leaguesafe.  I've already done it several times when commissioners keep changing the rules last second.  I got the money refunded the next day.  Go ahead and have your lame FAAB but don't cry at the end of the season when you can't replace injured players because your budget is gone.  Any other big changes though and I'm out.

No other changes will happen. All current settings will stay. 

Just now, adc_baller7 said:

elizabethnicole.brunson@gmail.com

can i join

Of course you can! I just invited you. Please pay to secure your spot!

2 minutes ago, Tala94 said:

manmountain8 lol dude you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something. No one is making you join this league..

What makes you say that?  Just because I don't like FAAB?  Am I not free to have my own opinion?  I was the first one to join and pay and there was no mention of FAAB at the time.   You're the one making demands before you even join.  No one is making YOU join this league.

5 minutes ago, Catch82820 said:

I’ll take an invite, please. Catch8280@gmail.com

Invite sent, please pay to secure your spot

Just now, Catch82820 said:

Just joined. Can you please email a leaguesafe invite? Thanks. 

Leaguesafe invite is on the ESPN leage Home Message Board