Sign in to follow this  
mlrush

WHIR. Which to trash/stash/trade

We drafted several weeks ago so i had to picked up some stash guys to see how things played out.. Now i need a kicker and a Defense so moves need to be made soon..

10 man 1pt ppr

qb- Cam Newton

rb- Chubb, David Johnson, Ekeler, Pollard, Henderson,  Murray, R Freeman, Ballage,  Chase Edmunds

wr- Lockett, Godwin, Hilton, Golladay, R Anderson, Aj Green, Gordon

te- Kelce

Stashing Pollard and Ekeler incase they blow up for trade bate.... 

I need to drop 2 for kicker and defense, who you got? Henderson ? Freeman? Ballage?

Edited by mlrush

Henderson & either Freeman or Edmunds, unless you want him for DJ.

Definitely keep Ekeler, cause I think LAC trades MG3, which Ekeler becomes a solid RB2. I would even consider doing what I am thinking about, in trading Pollard to the team who has Zeke. You are solid & deep at RB & WR.

Thanks for mine and good luck!

I would trash Henderson and Ballage.  Although intriguing to keep Henderson as a stash in case Gurley goes down, that whole backfield is kind of crowded after Gurley and tough to predict.  With Ballage, I just don't have much faith in either Dolphins back, especially since the team looks to be very poor and in tank mode this year.

Freeman and Ballage would be my two to cut.  Trading Henderson to the Gurley owner might help but I'd hang on to him otherwise.  Freeman and Ballage have had chances in the past and did not shine.  Don't give up on the rookie in a great run offense with a gimpy star ahead of him.