2 RB

2 WR

1 TE

2 RB/WR/TE

3 DL/LB/DB

1 K

My team:

QB: Matt Ryan, Cam Newton

RB: James Conner, Nick Chubb, Chris Carson, Kerryon Johnson, Jaylen Samuels, Darwin Thompson, Justice Hill

WR: Stefon Diggs, Tyler Lockett, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Donte Moncrief,

TE: Hunter Henry, Vance McDonald

IDP: Darius Leonard, Devin White, Shawn Williams

K: Jake Elliot

I went 4 RB to start the draft out of the 7th pick position. The owner who picked 3rd sent me this trade package:

I send: James Conner, Chris Carson, Kerryon Johnson

I get: Saquon Barkley, Sony Michel, T.Y. Hilton

What would you do? WHIR

Thanks for the help on mine, great input.  I think I would stay put.  I would shade toward more RB depth in a non PPR especially early on to start the season.  I like Connor quite a bit, Carson a bit more than Michel, and while I don't think Hilton will disappear I am still cautious about Brisett's.  Barkely is a stud, but no OBJ and potentially a rookie QB at some point isn't ideal.  

With this being a non-ppr would make this decision much easier for me, which I say to pass.  I value RBs much more in non-ppr and being a die hard Giants fan, I love Barkley and love to have him on my squad, but I just don't see him producing numbers that much greater than Conner this year due to a poor Giants team.  After that, I certainly prefer Carson over Michel in non-ppr so that makes it a no brainer decline.  Maybe send a feeler out about how the other owner would feel with your kerryon and carson for a WR?