Sign in to follow this  
beans

draft tonight pick #6 - do I rule out Zeke? WHIR

I have pick 6 in a 0.5 PPR league.

Seeing a top 7 of Barkley, CMC, Kamara, Zeke, DJ, Hopkins, Adams.

I'd be very happy with any of these guys, so I'm trying to make peace with myself passing on Zeke if he's there at #6 overall.

Convince me that I'm wrong and should take Zeke all day long at 6... and if so, how far would you reach for Pollard later on?

Thanks and leave a link.

id rule Zeke out. Hopkins, Adams, Chubb, are viable options at 6 for me. Maybe Conner as well.

I have two drafts tonight, one with #7 and another #10 and i wouldnt draft him in either with my first pick. Possibly would take him in the second if he fell.

Thanks for your reply. If I were in your position, I would scrap Zeke with your first pick and only take him if he were available in rd 2 for you. I would add Connor and Chubb to that list ahead of Adams actually. With that set of Barkley, Kamara, CMC, DJ, Connor and Chubb; you’re all set to take one of them no matter how it shakes out.  I just don’t trust the Zeke situation at the moment with negotiations again looking like they turned sour.

1 hour ago, beans said:

I have pick 6 in a 0.5 PPR league.

Seeing a top 7 of Barkley, CMC, Kamara, Zeke, DJ, Hopkins, Adams.

I'd be very happy with any of these guys, so I'm trying to make peace with myself passing on Zeke if he's there at #6 overall.

Convince me that I'm wrong and should take Zeke all day long at 6... and if so, how far would you reach for Pollard later on?

Thanks and leave a link.

Yes, i would rule him out at #6. I'd grab Adams or Hopkins. Probably Adams.

Help with mine?

They say the deal is close to happening but that being said I feel it is too much risk to draft at 6. I would go WR or Johnson if he is there.