Sign in to follow this  
Mikeyvegas

Should I roster Brown AND Henderson behind Gurley? WHIR

I currently own Gurley and Malcolm Brown, and Darrell Henderson is on waivers to hit tonight.

I am strongly considering adding Henderson to help solidify my stronghold on the Rams backfield (barring a random trade/signing). I would be dropping Justin Jackson. I realize that by having (3) Rams RBs to potentially only fill one starting slot could be an issue, for example- If J. Jackson ends upbeing start-worthy I could be starting Gurley AND Jackson in the flex, where I may not be able to start Gurley AND Henderson. I am not certain this is a Kamara/Ingram situation from a couple years ago(?).

18-team (8-slot roster) 1PPR league

I am waiver #5 out of 18 teams. I also have to decide if I should wake up at 3am to see if he cleared waivers or cash in my relatively high waiver spot.

My team is: QB-Lamar Jackson, RB-Gurley, WR-Tyreek Hill, TE-OJ Howard, Flex-Tyler Lockett, Bench1- Justin Jackson, Bench2-Malcolm Brown, K-Matt Bryant

13 minutes ago, allday_ad said:

I think the play here is dropping Malcolm Brown for Henderson

can you elaborate, internet stranger?

I think Brown is the 3rd RB in the pecking order. Henderson just has way more upside should Gurley get hurt.

28 minutes ago, allday_ad said:

I think Brown is the 3rd RB in the pecking order. Henderson just has way more upside should Gurley get hurt.

So drop JJ for Henderson to hedge my bet?

Edited by Mikeyvegas

I would favor Henderson.  I have trouble justifying the use of 3 roster spots for a backfield when there is plenty other options you could consider.  Henderson is the good late round flyer.

Help with mine too please?

Edited by csv2209

I agree above.. I would not roster both guys and the hype is on Henderson (which doesnt always mean alot). I personally have grabed Henderson to see how he is being utilized.