Sanjo16

Delon Wright 2019-2020 Outlook

Yeah, still a hold. The minutes and everything you want from Delon are there aside from a couple more points.

10 minutes ago, Ray Barboni said:

you dorks for real? Still an easy hold for me ... 10 team league. Deep bench, but still. 

He tidied up the line a bit in the closing stages, but the low dimes are an issue. If my team would be a bit lighter on the cripple front, I might be more patient, but in all likelihood I can just pick him up again if need be.

Bum. I should have dropped him for Nunn. Minutes are encouraging but with Dallas at full strength I just don't see where he could get some usage. The waiver is thin in my league for now so his leash is still a bit long though.

Brunson and Seth will fight for playing time and usage with Delon(Although Dallas often use 3 guard lineup)

As long as the steals are there, hes still a hold imo. His production reminds me similar to Darren Collison in his Pacers days. You are probably scuffed if hes your 2nd-3rd PG. But as your 4th, can't complain much with solid %, low tos and decent points/assists.

31 minutes ago, Sfektz said:

Once again seth and Brunson are both s---...just give delon 30+ mins

THank you.. i don't get the hard on for the two ... 

Even with these boring lines he's still top 50 in 9 cat leagues so far because he doesn't hurt you anywhere. Great %s, low TOs, strong steals, and solid contributions in dimes, boards, and points. Plus he hasn't even blocked a shot yet which was a strength of his last year (.6 a game from a PG)

You didn't draft him for crazy upside, you drafted him bc he's an efficient glue guy that can help you a little bit everywhere, and those are valuable even if it doesn't seem like it at first glance on the box score

Rumor that Dallas might make a splash for cp3... I'm sure a trade would include delon into the mix.. would his value benefit going to the okc immediately?

granted a buzz .. lol I doubt not even close to true..

Just now, Monkeyking69 said:

Rumor that Dallas might make a splash for cp3... I'm sure a trade would include delon into the mix.. would his value benefit going to the okc immediately?

granted a buzz .. lol I doubt not even close to true..

There's no rumour. It's a Bleacher Report guy writing about his imaginary trade options. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Monkeyking69 said:

Thanks for the info. f--- was hoping for some team to snatch him up and let him loose.. lol

IF it did happen, he should see a big uptick in usage. OKC got a poor selection of shooters from the 1-3 outside of Shai. Would probably slot in as the complimentary guard next to Shai with Schroder coming off the bench still as the back up playmaker. If he did came off the bench he would still get massive usage. Obviously this would depend on what Dallas would send with him if (big if) this did happen. 

https://fadeawayworld.net/2019/10/29/nba-trade-rumors-chris-paul-could-form-mavs-big-three-with-luka-doncic-and-porzingis/

Man rumors about this was 6 days ago.. damn thanks for the clarification on the story. 

one would think they would need to ship a bunch of players over. Forgot dallas has JJ barea until I read this 😂

Thought Barea was still injured smh. Hes come back and immediately taken Delons mins with his play. Hes looking like a sure fire drop now.

Yeah think this might be the final straw, can't have a guy in a 3-way timeshare (with Barea and Brunson) who is going to have the ball taken out of his hands by Doncic even when he does get on the court...