Fuzzy_Slippers

9/4 - GAME DAY THREAD

4 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Sick to my stomach saying this, but go Bauer!

my condolences to your fantasy team

I'm convinced that Lynn is going to have a great game @NYY after getting blown up by the White Sox.  But not THAT convinced.

4 minutes ago, Baur10 said:

I'm convinced that Lynn is going to have a great game @NYY after getting blown up by the White Sox.  But not THAT convinced.

...based on...

Is this where we go for the “I Started Trevor Bauer Support Group?” I’d like to reserve my seat in advance.

Edited by meh2

Just now, MSkibisky said:

...based on...

Baseball making no sense sometimes.

Big day for my NL only team. Bauer, Gallen, Anibal going today; could use 2 wins from the group. And not to kill me ERA and WHIP.

Still confused at the Mets Bullpen usage.  Lugo should be the guy, but usage just doesn't point to it.  In again during the 8th today of a non-save situation.

Be interesting if they turn to Diaz again. 

My luck, Lugo will give up a run creating a save situation and Diaz will have a clean ninth after I set him on the bench today.

18 minutes ago, Choo on Wieters said:

Still confused at the Mets Bullpen usage.  Lugo should be the guy, but usage just doesn't point to it.  In again during the 8th today of a non-save situation.

Be interesting if they turn to Diaz again. 

My luck, Lugo will give up a run creating a save situation and Diaz will have a clean ninth after I set him on the bench today.

He had already pitched the 7th and they scored a run to make lead 4

Going to be a long night for Berrios...this umpire already has missed 3 or 4 strikes he's called a ball.

Fun fact, entering tonight since the trade deadline Trevor Bauer has the 5th worst ERA in baseball minimum 20ip. His 8.40 ERA is bested by such aces as Jose Suarez, Chi Chi Gonzalez, Peter Lambert, and Hector Noesi, with a sparkling 10.29 mark.

Well no win for Bauer, 2 games down and no wins today. Here's hoping Gallen can get me at least one!

Mookie trying for yet another 3 hr game. Would tie the mlb record for most in a career