Sign in to follow this  
kaesr

TY Hilton or Duke Johnson

Assuming you have no dire need for a RB or a WR, which one would you rather have as a flex? A Luck-less Hilton or Duke? I have been offered a trade and am not sure what to do in light of the Colts' situation.

Edited by kaesr

Im very low on TY with no Luck. He's going to be boom or bust week to week. Id rather not have that headache, especially if you have him as your WR2. 

Just now, GoVols98 said:

Im very low on TY with no Luck. He's going to be boom or bust week to week. Id rather not have that headache, especially if you have him as your WR2. 

This league starts 1 WR, 2 RB and 2 Flex (WR/RB/TE) so one of them would be one of the Flexes most weeks.

1 minute ago, RickieWeeksFanForLife said:

I'd go with Hilton. I expect Hyde to get most of the early-down duties for Houston

Duke Johnson is the RB to own in that offense. He might lose some goal line work to Hyde but thats about it. Hyde, frankly, is just bad imo.

I'd still prefer TY. I think that Hyde is going to steal enough carries to make Duke owners frustrated. 

I'd start Duke Johnson. That hyde trade doesn't change much. Hyde hasn't looked good in years and personally think this may be his last year in the NFL. Just don't trust TY without luck given his production without luck throwing him the ball. TY is the kind of WR that needs a talented QB to be great. a guy that can make the right throws. you can't trust brisett to be that guy at this point. He isn't a QB proof WR like D. Hopkins and some of the other talented WRers in the league. I think Duke will be heavily involved right off the bat and has a greater chance for impact plays in week 1. 

give me your two cents: