Sign in to follow this  
baby durant

4th overall pick

Iam assuming the top 3 would be curry, harden and towns. Im the 4th pick and im planning to pick giannis or davis or maybe jokic. I like davis but his injury and load management is my concern. Any inputs? Thanks. This is 14 team 9 cats roto league. 

In Roto if Davis is there at 4 you pick him and count your blessings.

Any of those top 4 you mentioned are fine. Giannis is even worse in roto than he is in H2H due to FT%, but even if it was H2H I'd still take Curry, Davis, Towns, or Harden ahead of him. Giannis is a good #5 pick but I'm not going before then, especially in roto. Jokic I don't think will have the per-game #s to get into the T5, and I'd still rather have those other guys ahead of him.

Edited by s-kayos
  • Like 1

I think it is going to come down to how you want to build, but if you think AD is concerning with injuries then you have to apply that same logic to Curry. AD at 4 is a no-brainer to me in 9 cat, but I get the injury stuff. I don't think Greek is a terrible pick if you value health. His FT% is not in the tank category IMO. It makes you have to be very mindful of the stat, but it doesn't force you to punt. 

• Thanks 1

Top 4 for me are KAT, Curry, AD and Harden - I’d probably slot Giannis in at 5 (immediately punting FT% is the downside though due to very high volume) and Jokic at 6.

Edited by bkw77
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, crocp said:

Giannis. Punt Ft% and laugh all the way to the ship

Punting FT% in roto leagues is not a great strategy

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, s-kayos said:

Punting FT% in roto leagues is not a great strategy

oops, did not see its roto. 

On 9/5/2019 at 11:58 AM, baby durant said:

Iam assuming the top 3 would be curry, harden and towns. Im the 4th pick and im planning to pick giannis or davis or maybe jokic. I like davis but his injury and load management is my concern. Any inputs? Thanks. This is 14 team 9 cats roto league. 

Pretty good chance that AD goes in top 3... so essentially whoever falls to you from the 3 you mentioned or AD... 

Edited by chaiway
  • Like 1