gus030

Mohamed Sanu 2019 Outlook

4 hours ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

Time for the AB return to take his place. 

rumblings i hear all over. i wont be surprised pats pick him back up rendering Sanu useless.

cant find if this guy is playing this week or not?  some are saying he will be out multiple weeks but havent seen anything ruling him out for sunday yet....

22 hours ago, JediMasters said:

Was just dropped in my league.  Worth a pickup?

Depends on health... there are conflicting reports.  I was optimistic about him before the bye, but if he looks to be out multiple weeks I’ll probably drop.

This NE WR situation reminds me of NE RB situation of the past.  Sanu out?  Sanu day to day?  Dorsett out?  Dorsett day to day?  Harry?  Evil bill.  It's Jonas Gray!

by RotoWire Staff
(11 mins ago) Sanu (ankle) isn't expected to play Sunday against the Cowboys, Karen Guregian of the Boston Herald reports.

Per the report, Sanu -- who is officially listed as questionable after returning to a limited practice Friday -- suffered a high ankle sprain last weekend against the Eagles. On the plus side, Guregian adds that Sanu's high-ankle issue not considered severe and he could return to action in Week 13 versus the Texans. Assuming Sanu is indeed made inactive Sunday, rookie N'Keal Harry figures to see his profile in the Patriots' passing attack expand.

Looks to be still very much up in the air whether he plays this weekend or not.

Mohamed Sanu (ankle) is listed as questionable for Sunday's matchup against the Cowboys.

Sanu is reportedly expected to miss a few weeks according to the team's beat writers, but his limited practice on Friday seems to indicate he has a chance to suit up this week. Phillip Dorsett (concussion, questionable) is tentatively expected to suit up Sunday. N'Keal Harry would likely replace Sanu in three-WR sets if the veteran WR can't suit up. Only Julian Edelman is set up particularly well this week against the Cowboys' talented group of CBs thanks to his status as one of just four WRs in the league with triple-digit targets through 11 weeks.

Nov 22, 2019, 4:32 PM ET

So out this week but reports seem to imply will only be a one week absence.  People holding or dropping?