TTo34

9/5/2019 Packers @ Bears Game Day Thread

Just now, pdog109 said:

Trashbisky forces it to the middle to Cohen for minimal gain meanwhile Montgomery WIDE OPEN in the flat with no one near him.

Then he throws another ball that should have been picked. Uuuugly. 

Just now, FlashGordon401 said:

Are we actually getting feet analysis by Collinsworth?

Don’t worry they will have a nice half time show with Rex Ryan. He likes feet. Has his Qb tattooed on his should. Looks like he loves a dirty Sanchez. 

Dropping Mike Davis after tonight. At least he was Free...

Good luck DMont owners...

Not as easy of a decision

First "way too early" reactions.

- Rodgers is fine. Got the feeling he is going like Brees this year and spreading it around more than we want. 

- Jones/Williams is going to be a pain in the a** this year. Especially for Jones owners. Glad I avoided.

- Bears are using a RBBC approach...but not sure why. Montgomery should be the lead easily, but it could be a mess this year. Cohen is getting a ton of looks. 

- Bears offense might be rough, going to be tough to trust anyone. They'll get a lot of opportunities though with their defense.

- Bears defense looks awesome. One big play by Rodgers, but stifling otherwise. 

Aaron Jones is just terrible...Jamal Williams should be the bellcow

• Like 1

Love how Monty owners say he a lock 🔒 for top 10 and Tell me Jacobs is fragile and can’t handle a workload on a bad teamguess I’ll be laughing to the bank as a Jacobs owner

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fruitjacket said:

Don't own Monty, but the Bears need to POUND the ball and play D.  They keep putting the ball in Trashbinsky's hands and that seems awful dumb.

Nagy did this all last year. Even when the run was working and the pass wasn’t working and the run was.

• Like 1

Just now, fruitjacket said:

Trubisky clearly can't read a defense yet.  That was a terrible pass.

dude already has at least 2 near INTs, maybe 3?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lolcopter said:

McVay / Goff

McVay and Goff have accomplished more than Trubisky and Nagy ever will haha Trubisky will never make a Super Bowl

Geronimo Allison has been a bust... WOW.  And to think this guy was ahead of MVS most draft days.

3 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Nagy is the best thing to happen to Bears RB's. God bless anyone relying on Montgomery. Welcome to Howard 2018. 

Good thing i stocked up on RB, i'll stash Montgomry for when Nagy gets fired or gets skin cancer because his stupid bald dome is exposed to the sun because he doesn't wear a hat because he is a stupid poop egg head.

• Haha 1